It Sucks to

Work with Danny DeVito

8/27/2007 11:29 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

60d14b6331Note:
The following video is completely NSFW, but hysterical!

According to Danny DeVito's contract for his FX show, "It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia," co-stars have to perform oral sex on him before the start of the third season. Good luck getting that thought out of your head.

Okay, it's not actually true -- it's the subject of the latest video on FunnyOrDie.com. In the clip, Charlie learns that he is contractually bound to service DeVito -- who asks that Charlie use Vaseline on his mouth. Not only does Charlie have to go through with it, but he has to do it in front of Danny's wife, Rhea Perlman, and a certain '80s child star -- 'cause that makes it sooooo much easier.

"It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia" premieres September 13 at 10:00 PM on FX.

pay atention

Dumb Story...Thats gross TMZ...

George I Think I Got It

ROTHLMFAO!!!!!

Monkeycox

That show is so great! I can't wait for it come come back on!

CharlieTheVoice

He's the sexiest troll I've ever seen?

CharlieTheVoice

That's the sexiest troll I've ever seen? The last thing I needed to see while I had my coffee was Little Dannys' nipple. Thanks alot!

prucker

It's VERY SAD that this is the best these 5 "adult comedian professionals" can come up with to be funny. A high school kid could have written that it's so low and uncreative. If you can be funny without being dirty, that's good comedy. Filth can easily get a nervous giggle. How SAD - Danny you continue to be an embarrassment to yourself and you don't have to be. Why won't Hollywood take the high road and be a better example?

Sillyme

He is so tasteless and vulgar even Britney avoids him................!

brian scott miller

What worries me most, is that I liked it!!!!

Flash

That's why you should ALWAYS read before you sign! "Oh, I'm just here to watch."

Janice

sick.....just sick

Lady Lavendr

I wonder if Pat O'Brien has been servicing Danny as well. The tall and the short of it..........................