Jen from 'Big Brother'

is a Big Sister

8/27/2007 12:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Last week, Jen Johnson from "Big Brother 8" was sent packing from the BB house. Lucky for this girl, she has another big house. Vanna White's!

vanna White and Jen Johnson
A source revealed to TMZ that the beautiful brunette is actually Vanna White's nanny! Maybe that's why Jen lasted so long -- she might've gotten some competition tips from the queen of game shows! No word on whether Jen will return to her Vanna nanny gig, or try to ride her 15-minute fame train for a few more stops.

"We'd like to solve the puzzle! Fifteen -- more -- minutes!"

down south cutie

This is old news

Bridget

TMZ - I'm disappointed.... You're a day late and a dollar short on this one!

Big Fan

Jen was amazing and should have won but unfortunately "nice girls" don't get ahead on game show wanting drama. Jen gracefully handled everyone's b.s. including having tea dump on her head by a total moron. Beyond that she obviously takes care of herself...you can find no fault in that unless you're jealous! I was upset when she left but I thought it was great the manner in which she went out...settling the score and being wise enough to know there was no longer a reason to follow the rules because it was her time. She is brilliant and I am thrilled to learn that she is already very accomplished in life. Good Job Jen!

-Krissy

Jason W

What is with the old news lately, TMZ? Geez. Get it together.

Megs

LOVE JEN!!! :D

El Bicho

You know what else is old news? Every comment after the first one that states this is old news.

Sarah M.

FYI... Jen is a Nanny for Vanna's EX HUSBAND... NOT VANNA. Your Source's LIED!

lol... Leave it to TMZ to twist the stories.

Sarah M.

Oh, Jen has also been in a music video and had a small role in a movie.

Did your sources forget to tell ya that too?

letitbsaid1

I love Jenn, too. Any of you claiming her a looser are a transparent reflection of something much lesser than her. People who write hate messages do it to hide themselves under selfcentered conventionality. Jenn is human and she was sweet on BB 8. Jennhouse rocks!

Swan

Jen is NOT Vanna White's nanny. She totally misrepresented this. Jen works for Vanna's ex-husband George Santo Pietro as a personal assistant, so she occassionally interacts with the kids. Vanna is a smart woman and would never let Jen be a role model for them. Vanna does have a wonderful nanny named Ryan (who is a female) who has worked for years for Vanna as a Nanny and PA. She is the complete opposite of Jen. A little bit of research and it would have been easy to OUT Jen on her lies.

letitbsaid1

SO WHAT IF JENNIFER WAS NOT VANNAS NANNY. FOR WHATEVER REASON, SHE STILL CAN SAY THAT SHE KNEW VANNA. IT MATTERS NOT, REALLY, JENN WAS GOOD PEOPLE ON BB 8.

lawedda

When her looks fade, she'll really be left with nothing.
Too many hang-ups, and illusions of being better than everyone else.
She lasted on BB8 WAY LONGER THAN SHE DESERVED.

tmzfan29

Echoing "old news." Jen's 30 minutes were up a month ago as evidenced by having to photochop Jen's picture in with Vanna.

Michelle

The girl is fugly, dumb & psycho! If she is a nanny for anybody & I'm sure if they watched her on BB8 the girl would be looking for a new job. I couldn't imagine anybody wanting her to take care of their kids. Ewwww scary!

donna

OMG I don't know what Vanna is thinking.There is no way no how that someone like her would ever watch my kids.I can't see what Vanna sees in her but most of America&Canada thought she was a self absorbed Bi^^ch that only thought of herself 24/7 and never could see any faults(which were many)and therefore I think people like her has no concience.There were many examples crying over her picture how vain can one person be and taking her mom's picture off the wall wow that was when I really knew I disliked her a whole lot.I gave her a chance to see if she would change but no such luck.Sorry Jen u are a big "LOSER"

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2