Kate Hudson Mauled in Market

8/27/2007 11:17 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Celebuspawn Kate Hudson was groped and smooched in a supermarket on Saturday, by new BF, actor Dax Shepard. Off the market and gettin' down in the market!

Meanwhile, Kate's ex, Owen Wilson, was hospitalized under mysterious circumstances on Sunday. The exact cause of his hospitalization is unknown.

Kate and Dax were seen packing their groceries into a giant Cadillac. Owen Wilson is selecting his meals at Santa Monica Hospital.

truth

kate is nothing but a talentless rich ho. what go guys see in her. she is a flat flat chested groupie. ugliest misquito bites. no ass, average faced boy.

Johny No Cash

This guy is just one lucky guy. To think he started on punk'd as one of Ashton's prankers.

give me a break,,

I remember the Andy Gibb suicide,, gosh it was horrible,, I had his pictures lining my closet walls in my bedroom,, I loved Andy Gibb,,hehe
It was so very sad when he died,,
I'm glad Owen is alive,, I hope this woman is not the reason for Owen's problems,,, If she is,, it just goes to show how powerful love can be to people,, and how they can have complete depression after a loss of a love,,,
Good luck to Owen ,, I find him a very funny actor and I enjoy watching him,,

We know who is unethical

The putzerazzi love to get suckered. This public showing of attention is done deliberately by said actors for the sole purpose of getting the morons at TMZ to post it.

TDB

Hey #15, I'm that age too. I had forgotten about Victoria Principal and Andy Gibb. You are so right. Makes me wonder. I do hope not though.

chocobunny

he always looked "dirty hot".. like that dude who was a pal.. who looked like he could really throw you a good one and looked kinda "hungry".... Kate.. much respect.. cos I really don't think Orlando Bloom would be that good at pulling a girl's hair..

janet barker

This is sicking!!! He is so ugly and gross, and now Kate is too.She thinks she is better than her father [hudson] She is slime. A little pig and whore. Now I see why her father left that bunch of gyspies.
B-real

JayBee

She is so gross

Ratta !

why do these celebs wear those horrible woolen hats in the summer in la? it makes me itchy and sweaty just looking at it. with a grey gym suit no less. no style ! kate, wash your hair and put on something nicer, visit your friend and don't bring dax.

Kourtni

Seriously? Must be a joke!

Dawn Day

Why did they find it necessary to get all worked up in a grocery store? It does look like they did it all for the cameras.

She does like to date beneath herself doesn't she? With the exception of course of Owen. I hope he's doing okay....

Sary

Owen Wilson was hospitalized for a suicide attempt, his brother (not luke) found him with a slashed wrist. At the hospital they found he swallowed an insane amount of pills as well.

Tangie

I remember Andy gibb, he was a cokehead and died from a heart attack or something. Speaking of oldies, does anybody rember the "Hudson Bro's " show? They were singers or something, and Kate's dad was the cute one. And Kate was born with those boobies, ya can't pick em! I admire anyone in Hollywood who doesn't get those hideous implants.

Seriously

DARN YOU KATE HUDSON!!!!! You broke up your home for homely Owen, taught him how to use drugs, and then dumped him for even less of a "star" in Dax...........where are you children? Aren't you too old to be acting like this? DARN YOU!!!!!!

Seriously

AND ANOTHER THING........Dax is only sucking her face out of gratitude from buying him a cadillac load of groceries........that's all......he was very hungry.....

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments