Kate Hudson Mauled in Market

8/27/2007 11:17 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Celebuspawn Kate Hudson was groped and smooched in a supermarket on Saturday, by new BF, actor Dax Shepard. Off the market and gettin' down in the market!

Meanwhile, Kate's ex, Owen Wilson, was hospitalized under mysterious circumstances on Sunday. The exact cause of his hospitalization is unknown.

Kate and Dax were seen packing their groceries into a giant Cadillac. Owen Wilson is selecting his meals at Santa Monica Hospital.

Seriously

AND JUST ONE MORE THING, and then I will quit grandstanding. What in the world is this woman on that keeps her so horny?!?! My husband would be much obliged if she would give us her "secret" to staying so..............desirous of sex.......as 10 years of marriage and 3 kids have done me in. My problem is getting OUT of having to do it. KATE, on the other hand seems as if she ALWAYS hot to trot off to......anywhere.......to get her "groove on", so to speak. DARN YOU LITTLE HUSSY! breaking men's hearts just to feed you bottomless sexual appetite.

LARRY

I agree! GET A ROOM!

janet barker

I loved the Hudson Bro show also. He sure was the cute one. Glad he got away from this tribe.

sk

Some of you folks are so judgemental, haven't ANY of you EVER been in a new relationship? Yes, she was with her skanky rocker hubby and it didn't work. She rebounded with OW and it didn't work, now she's with someone else. Have NONE of you ever been through this, or all of you celebrating your 30th anniversary in a loving and perfect marriage with the person you lost your V to? Somehow I doubt it. The only difference between KH and you is that she's a hella lot cuter, a hella lot richer and a hella lot more photographed than you will ever be in 100 years.
Quit casting stones people, for you also live in a glass house.

jj

TMZ needs to sell more stories, that store is not in Malibu, but Pacific Palisades. Its Gelsons, and there are no Gelsons stores in Malibu.

janet barker

Kate, even Matthew Mc Shirtless got wise to your sluty ways, and we all know how in love with himself[Matthew Mc Shirtless is and he is alwasys horny and doesn't matter what sex it is, so if his value are so low and he dumped Katie, imagine her values. You stinking bunch of dirt bags

Hater of Haters

Kate's a stupid slut...went from hero to zero in almost no time at all...how embarrassing for Owen, good thing he kinda kept her on the on and off DL...Dax on the other hand never had it so good, I hope he's breaking her back everynight.

ug

I see NOTHING wrong with this picture. So they are into eachother? Big DEAL.

How is she a ho? She didn't see Owen AND Dax at the same time. She's doing what most people do....date. Get over it. Her life just happens to be publicized more than the average joe's.

I wish her the best. If she's happy, let her be happy!

Candy Barr

I was wondering if this is what set Owen off yesterday (Her relationship with the new dude)?

Candy Barr

I remember the Principal/Gibbs mess when I was a kid.

alex

another little tramp! flat chested plain jane. can't seem to keep a guy interested in her for any length of time. pretty soon dax here, will come up with another familiar excuse to her ears of saying good-bye!

alex

Her mom Goldie Hawn is so used to getting cheated on by Kurt Russell that she has this one believing that it is normal. Hey Goldie and Kate! Wake up! It's just an excuse for the guy to get around your boring-after-awhile arses.

Positive Dona

Dang--I always Feel romantic at the Grocery store, but I have no one to carry my Dr pepper's. I am shy, so I would HAVE to be Married, but I would Like to Have One (KISS) laid on me like that at the Grocery Store. I always miss my parents and shopping for my late dogs at the Grocery Store. The Grocery store should be about Having Somebody.

val

SO, SO, juvenile

anonymous

They are in a grocery store...can't they just control themselves until they get to wherever it is they are going? I'm sure they knew they were being photographed and played it up...what else is new in a town full of egotists? It really annoys me when the paps are trying to make conversation with these "celebrities" and they (celebrities) act like they are so much better than everyone else. What is the big deal in answering a few harmless inquiries? It's rude not to respond in someway when you are being spoken to.Without any publicity or paps to take photos, these people would no doubt be having fits.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments