Nicholson's Baby Mama Busted

8/27/2007 6:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Rebecca BroussardRebecca Broussard, the mother of Jack Nicholson's two youngest children, was arrested Sunday afternoon on charges of felony DUI. She was booked into Valley Jail in Van Nuys, Calif. late Sunday night and released on $100,000 early Monday morning.

Sources tell TMZ her current husband, Dennis, was a passenger in the vehicle and suffered a broken arm. Broussard, who was arrested under her former married name of Rebecca Kelly, is due back in court September 17.

Broussard and Nicholson have a daughter, Lorraine, 17, and a son, Raymond, 15.

TMZ could not locate a rep for Broussard.

TRACKER

SLOPPY WRITING GUYS! CAN I ASSUME THERE WAS A CAR ACCIDENT?

kat

It never ceases to amaze me how hypocritical people like happydad are, I can drink a six pack then pick up my kids. OMG!!!! I am a mother of two and seeing you get what you deserve would make me 'happymom'!!!! Your Daycare or School if you have balls enough to walk in to get your kids should call the cops on your butt and put you behind bars for DUI and child endangerment!!! Laws need to be extremely stiffer because heaven forbid you should kill my children you will wish you were dead!!!!

SuperStarSteve

I guess I've driven "under the influence" a gazillion times, but I'm not pantywaist in the beverage department. You can have a couple glasses of wine and still technically be considered "under the influence". What give me a buzz might get Suzy Q ready to take her top off and jump on a table and do nasty horny dancing gyrations.

This whole DUI frenzy has been a huge boom for lawyers and for states. I'm not for drinking and driving but one size does not fit all. I had a friend once who could drink one beer and be 'drunk'. I use to envy him so much! Me, I could take the bar exam, 1 beer to me is like drinking a glass of water. I'm not saying drive drunk, I'm sayin it's not the same for everyone, and I get tired of people talking about it as if it is the same for everyone...it's not.

pope john paul

wow ! ALEXIS ARQUETTE is lookin rough !

ppg

What ever happened to her? Up Date please.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3