Nick's Mom Issues a Statement

8/27/2007 2:42 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has obtained a statement from the Linda Hogan, wife of Hulk and mother of Nick. Her son was involved in a serious car accident in Florida on Sunday:
The Hogan family
"My son Nick and a friend were involved in a car accident last night. Nick suffered minor injuries and has been treated and released from the hospital. At this time, his friend, John Graziano remains hospitalized. Nick is currently at the hospital with John and his family. His sole concern is for the well being of his friend. On behalf of my family, we ask that your thoughts and prayers be with John and his loved ones."

Sillyme

My thoughts and prayers are that Nick be arrested and sued to heck and back for what he did.

Vana

This was not his first accident related to excessive speed. Now his carelessness and need for a thrill may cost his friend his life. Nick should face charges.

FABIO

Hey Linda, hey HULK!!!

A serious wake-up call for both of you!!

You both have endorsed Nick's racing career (at age 17....) and look what happened!!!

It's probably nice to have POLAROID sponsoring your son and picking up the tab for all of this, but is it really worth it??

Nick needs to take some time and mature a bit........

Pam

My thoughts are with John and his family. This was a terrible accident.

mememe

i hope the passenger will come out of this okay....

i love the hogans! i hope nick learns his lesson and doesn't speed or race his car outside of a racetrack. young boys in sportscars can easily spell trouble, but accidents do happen.

for all of those who wish the family or nick harm, grow up! this is a terrible situation!

Reality TV Sucks

Isn't this his second crash involving speed?
I'm glad he's okay and I hope the other kid is too ( I also hope the other kid sues the hell out of the Hogans fyi...)

Angela

What in the hell is the matter with some of you people!! Why are you being so f*****g mean!! Nick is a simple teenager, living a simple life, doing what most other simple teenage boys do! I KNOW for a fact that most of you judgemental people wouldn't be saying those things if it were your friend or your 17 year old son?????? Get a gut reality check before its YOU. They want prayers and support, not agony and more pain! God Bless Hogan's and Graziano's. Nick keep your chin up.

TheONE

Brooke lookes like shes coked up

jennifer miller

To all the one's with the negative comments, "Get off the Hater-Aid!" Not that I know any of them personally but after watching the show, I have a lot of respect for how Linda and Hogan have and continue to raise their children. I'm positive that this was a very serious and scary situation for the entire family to deal with. So, instead of posting something completely childish and ridiculous, how about just your thoughts and prayers. Who knows............it could be your car, you or your family member next......Brother!!!!!

charlie16

Amazing that this family and Hulk Hogan in particular spends so much time making sure that Brooke isn't dating or showing too much skin...yet they allow their teenage son to run rampant. He has been stopped and ticketed for reckless driving numerous times before this incident. Why is a teenage boy allowed to drive Ferrari's and Vipers when he has no sense of responsibility or common sense?? When children don't have the ability or maturity to act properly..it's the parent's responsibility to crack down on them and say "no".

Due to their failure to properly parent...you now have an innocent young man in the hospital in critical condition.

I watch the TV show, and yes, Linda and Hulk (especially Linda) seem to be relatively normal, however, does anyone else see the inconsistency in parenting...where the daughter is harassed at her every move and yet the "sacred" son is allowed to cat around and do whatever he wants simply because he is a boy???

My thoughts and prayers are with the young man in the hospital. Terrible price to pay for innocently getting behind the wheel with an idiot.

Misty

Nick, I will keep you and your friend in my prayers. I hope your friend comes out of this okay.

To all of the idiots that post negative stuff. GROW UP!!!! This is a serious matter and you need to think before you put your feet into your mouth......

TERRY JONES FROM INDIANA

GOD BLESS YOU AND YOUR FAMILY............

Tired OfLohan

Yep. my thoughts and prayers and with the OTHER family, not yours.
You need to teach that kid some responsibility.

Bree

I HOPE NICK FACES LEGAL CHARGES FOR HIS ACTIONS!! AND I HOPE JOHN GRAZIANO GETS WELL SOON AND LEARNS A LESSON! HE'S 22 YEARS OLD, GETTING IN A CAR WITH AN IRRESPONSIBLE 17 YEAR OLD! BOTH SHOULD LEARN A LESSON.

GRAZIANO'S BETTER MAKE SURE THE HOGAN'S/WHATEVER THEIR REAL LAST NAME IS, PAYS FOR THEIR SON'S FULL MEDICAL CARE!

Pam

18- I agree with you. Nick did not grow up in a racing atmosphere, where one is taught the ins and outs and safety of the sport. He chose to do this when wrestling didn't pan out. He may have a future in the sport, but he needs to grow up and realize that the car is not a toy. The streets are not public race tracks and he is lucky that other cars weren't dragged into this avoidable mistake.