Nick's Mom Issues a Statement

8/27/2007 2:42 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has obtained a statement from the Linda Hogan, wife of Hulk and mother of Nick. Her son was involved in a serious car accident in Florida on Sunday:
The Hogan family
"My son Nick and a friend were involved in a car accident last night. Nick suffered minor injuries and has been treated and released from the hospital. At this time, his friend, John Graziano remains hospitalized. Nick is currently at the hospital with John and his family. His sole concern is for the well being of his friend. On behalf of my family, we ask that your thoughts and prayers be with John and his loved ones."

Johnny SoCal

Mama/Daughter Sandwich!

That's all I got to say about that!

MarVelous

I would screw those two ladies(Linda and Brooke) till there blue in the face

kpt1231

All of you saying he should go to jail are way out of line. He was not in the right for speeding but accidents do happen and if all of you judging him can honestly say you never went over the speed limit in your life, I think your full of crap. Accidents like this happen everyday and we are only hearing about it because of who his father is. I wish his friend well and hope he recovers well from is injuries. The son is at least showing he has some moral character if he is at the bedside of his friend with his family.

Hogans Fan in LA

First of all I would like to say that I am so relieved that Nick is ok. I LOVE YOU Nick! I think you are so cute!

For his friend John my thoughts and prayers are with him and his family.

And last I would like to say, Don't you people have a heart! What if this was your loved one going through this?? Yes he is young and I'm pretty sure he learned something positive out of all this and I can't even imagine how he feels right now knowing he's out of the hospital and his friend is still their. I know you people wouldn't be too happy if people were saying this about your loved one!! Grow up people and put yourself in the other persons shoes before you say something rude.

Let's just thank god that their both alive.

Sandy

To the Hogans and to John & his family, I hope that everyone will be fine after this type of accident. My brother died in a car accident and I hope that this slows Nick down a bit. Nick you are soooo young sweetheart! If you do everything before your legal age what are you going to have to look forward to as you grow up? Thought & Prayers to everyone involved!

cee cee

I live near Clearwater and the road Nick was driving on is NOTORIOUS for drag racing. Our local radio show (MJMorningshow.com, 93.3flz) had some callers who stated that Nick is known in the area for trying to get people to race with him too. You know the kind of guys I'm talking about...the ones who pull up next to you at a light and look over, revving their engines.

I think it's time for Linda and Terry to stop focusing so much on Brooke, after all, she's an adult...and focus more on their son who is running wild. I'm sure Brooke is capable of making good decisions. It's apparent that Nick cannot. No more super sports cars (who the hell buys their kid one at 17 anyway??!??).

How unfortunate that it took something like this to open their eyes to what's going on. I hope the passenger pulls through and receives handsome compensation. If not to cover his pain and suffering, then to teach Nick and his parents a lesson.

I'm not a "Hogan basher". From watching their show, they seem like a great family...but they're just oblivious to whats going on with their son.

Mary

Some of you that are posting your thoughts are quite simply spoken...IGNORANT and obviously have nothing upstairs but air, if that11 Anyway.... My thoughts and prayers go out to both family's involved in this horrific accident. we will continue to pray for a complete recovery for both young men involved.

Carmela

Dear Hogan Family, I'm from the Netherlands and i've seen the news on tv. I hope Nick is ok and i say a prayer for him and his friend! Lots of love and best wishes from Europe!

cee cee

Sandktutela...in the state of Florida, travelling 20 miles an hr or more than the speed limit will land you in jail. So no, they are not out of line. He broke the law. You break the law, you go to jail.

OSW

#33 you summed it up poifectly!!!

Terry

I keep seeing he is a kid. Sorry but that is no excuse for driving like an idiot. We tend to use the excuse to understand and in away condone the actions of teens. Truth is that is just plain BS. Especially when it comes to something like this. I don't feel he needs to threw in jail but his old man needs to take that boy out to the wood shed and knock some sense into him and the Florida D.O.T. needs to pull his drivers lic. Till he is 19 yrs old.

I hope the other kid's parents sue Hogan for all they can get. Seems a lot of time the only to hurt the rich is trough their pocket book.

Someone said that young Hogan was pro race car driver he is not a pro. He has very long way to go to be a pro. Plus a real pro race car driver knows the difference between a public street and a race track which by his actions young Hogan has no idea of the difference. He may someday become one if he lives long enough. Won't hold my breath on it.

People are talking what a close family they are. Yet they don't even know them. They say it because they watch them on TV. They may be close but remember your seeing them on TV and TV shows like Hogan's is 90% act and 10% real. Your not going to see little Hogan get smacked on TV. Not going to happen. Just like big Hogan the wrestler majority is fake and just BS.

WS

The truth is, even when your parents mean well by helping you to get a cool, fast car... it is very dangerous. When you are 17 yrs old, you have NO idea how easily something could go wrong and that you could die or kill other people. I had a nice car when I was young and I did some pretty stupid things. Looking back, I don't think it was a good idea. I once went so fast that I was no longer able to control the car. Nothing really bad happened, but it was scary. Luckily I was able to learn from that one experience and I never did it again.

Charlotte

#38 Just asking

How many chances do you think this family should get? How many cars has Nick wrecked while speeding, how many times was he stopped for speeding? If you think he is such a sweet boy with good parents let him race up and down your street! My prayers will be with you in the game of Russian roulette that you and yours won't be hit and killed by this boy that makes a habit of serious mistakes and dad rewards him with another fast car.

OSW

So that's where the bleach went!

Desease control

I think Linda could look so much beeter if she would just tone down that eye Make-up.

She doesnt give Hulk the attion, and love he deserves she is cleraly bored silly with him.

Mybe nick wrecked the car trying to make the show less dull.

Its a shame to see thier family torn apart by trying too hard to be famous .

Now mybe they realise there IS more inportant things in life.

Than money and fame and getting a tan.