Nick's Mom Issues a Statement

8/27/2007 2:42 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has obtained a statement from the Linda Hogan, wife of Hulk and mother of Nick. Her son was involved in a serious car accident in Florida on Sunday:
The Hogan family
"My son Nick and a friend were involved in a car accident last night. Nick suffered minor injuries and has been treated and released from the hospital. At this time, his friend, John Graziano remains hospitalized. Nick is currently at the hospital with John and his family. His sole concern is for the well being of his friend. On behalf of my family, we ask that your thoughts and prayers be with John and his loved ones."

Jay

id run a train on brooke and her momma hulk cant handle that hes too old

momma

Nick was probably drunk since my friends and I were all hanging out with him and his dad (and tag along friends) at Shepards Beach Bar yesterday drinking on the beach and on their boat until about 5pm when they left this accident was at 7:30pm last night

Jay

nick needs training wheels with streamers

Stacey from Dover, PA.

Dear Hogan Family,
My thoughts and prayers are with all of you , including Nick's friend. I lost my 14 year old daughter in Febuary of this year, so I know how precious, the "lfe of a child'. She and I would watch your show faithfully. What is most important, though, is that your child and his friend recover fully. I will Pray for ALL of you and Godspeed for the recovery of all of those involved. And shame on all of you Hogan "bashers", this family is suffering!

Sincerely,

Stacey Hildebrand

Sammikatz

What do you suppose the monthly peroxide bill for that household runs?

amy

although he may be young, i personally raced on the streets myself from the age of 16 and i am a female. fortunately i didn't have any big accidents. the friend in his car wasn't (most likely) forced to be there and he was propbably enjoying himself! the friend had a choice& we all need to remember that. alcohol wan't believed to be involved. this will likely be the wake up call the Hogan family needs to keep more of an eye on Nick and for Nick to keep the speeding on the track and not on the streets. there is just no way to predict when an accident will happen. have all you rude commenters forgotten about lindsey, paris, & nicole who drive under the influnce and jepordize multiple lives consistantly with no regard for the law??? or vick & dmx who think its OK to KILL animals in cruel ways. this kid Nick was just speeding. which one of us who has a license and drives has not ever gone over the speed limit????

Charlotte

Wow do you all always show such sympathy give out blessings to people that commit attempted murder? Accident my azz!~! Let it be your child laying in that hospital bed and see how gracious you are the person that knowingly and willfully acted in a careless, dangerous manner.

Oh wait let this of been Britney Spears instead of Nick and let's see the outcry of support. Yeah it wouldn't happen.

mike wright

Hope everything works out ok for everyone. Suspend Nick's license for two years. Court should order him to do community service. i.e. lecturing young people about the dangers of irresponsible behavior.

alessandra

hate to look in hindsight, however, this is just too glaring to avoid -- nick was apparently cited in june for driving over 100 mph, and this month for going 40 miles over the speed limit...why was this 17 yr old kid permitted to drive that car...

deb252

I lost a husband in a car accident, he was 35 yrs old, it was awful for myself and children, all i can say is pray for john and his family and also for nick and his family, they are going thru a terrible time right now and need all our prayers

Mr. & Mrs. Neighbors

Mr. & Mrs. Hogan our prayers go out to all of you and the young man still in the hospital. You can tell your kids over and over the same thing and when you are not around they are going to still do what they want. All the negative heartless messages are un called for. Yes your kids are spoiled but that dont make them bad people. I feel you have done very well with raising your children. And yes an '' accident " it's not like he said ok today i am going to try to hurt someone. I bet everyone out their that is so heartless is PERFECT. Don't judge people when you are not perfect yourself. Keep standing by your children and each other and god will take care of the rest. Godbless all of you!!!

mike hock

i smell lawsuit

gia

Our prayers go out to the Hogan family, and Nick's friend John. My husband worked in a gym that Mr. Hogan worked out in and him AND his family were always so wonderful and down to earth. People out there need to find something in their own lives to fix instead of "bashing" other people's lives, especially when they have tragedy strike their lives and the life of their friend.

I so Respect

I hope Nicks friend John will get better. It will take time, just keep the faith. My prayers are with all of you.. Its a blessing they survived. Someone was watching out for them, i am sure they are watching out for John as we speak. I am a true believer of that..

No tic tac needed

Hogan Family. My prayers are with you and Nicks friend John. As for all the rude comments being left on this board, Ignore them. These idiots have no class and have nothing better to do but call people names and try to beat them down when they are going through a crisis. You are both good parents and accidents do happen. Nick, Be string for your friends and his family.