Nick's Mom Issues a Statement

8/27/2007 2:42 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has obtained a statement from the Linda Hogan, wife of Hulk and mother of Nick. Her son was involved in a serious car accident in Florida on Sunday:
The Hogan family
"My son Nick and a friend were involved in a car accident last night. Nick suffered minor injuries and has been treated and released from the hospital. At this time, his friend, John Graziano remains hospitalized. Nick is currently at the hospital with John and his family. His sole concern is for the well being of his friend. On behalf of my family, we ask that your thoughts and prayers be with John and his loved ones."

TimC

As big fans of the on screen family, Hogan Knows best, knowing the family has real family problems and concerns, and accidents like the one involving their son Nick, as a father who much like Terry, (hulk hogan) I can't imagine if my son was ever hurt or involved in an accident like this. I have an older daughter only 11 who reminds me of Brook and a son who is 8, and I would be crushed if anything like this happend to either of them. I called the hospital to give my well wishes and prayers to the family. Even though we are in california, I felt compelled to call and write to the family here.

I hope they are able to read my note, and know we are praying for them.

Hulk, from one father to another, I wish you well and pray your family will be ok.

I am often reminding my daughter how much like you I am it feels like anyway from watching your show.

God's speed, Hang in there Nick and best wishes and prayers to your friend too.

Tim, Cherie, Allie, Randy from OC- calif.

BLINKING !!

104. the funny thing ..people are actually writing things like the hogans actually read this site hahaha nitwits

Posted at 4:24PM on Aug 27th 2007 by my sack

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Your a bigger idiot thinking they don't.they pay attention to the main blog sites. Why you think they send out statements. fool.

sorg family

To your family from ours, we hope everyone invovled is going to be ok! Its ok to still let nick drive. Hes young and will make mistakes! lots of hugs & ice cream. Get Well Soon!

U.P.URS

It is truely sad to hear of ANY child being injured, but when it is something that could have been prevented, then I believe NICK should be charged with this accident. Our prayers are with John and his family. May the law be inforced on young NICK for his stupidity.

SuckingOffHarveyLevin

It's a shame that Nick's friend is in as bad shape as he is. Like most are saying, he needs to take this as a lesson and be a bit more responsible. I also agree that Terry and Linda need to focus more energy on Nick instead of worrying about Brooke's career and what she's wearing when she goes out of the house.

Charlotte

Nick is only 17 years old and look at his driving history in less then 2 years. Terry knew his son was immature and irresponsible and he did nothing about it.

Nick can drive around like a lunatic risking his and others lives.
Brooke can't even dress herself without dad's approval.

I pray John will have a full recovery.

trish

NICK IS ONE LUCKY DUDE DID YOU SEE THAT CAR!!!!!!!!!!!! IT'S AMAZING THEIR ALIVE

harleypi2

Myheart goes out to Mr. & Mrs. Bollea. It is a parent's worse nightmare come true. Here's hoping everyone is praying for th eboy who is still in the hospital that he recovers and quickly. it was not the boys fault. accidents are called accidents for a reason. they could happen to the best and the worst of us. you are all in my thoughts.

Your'e Fired!

.............Open your eyes, parents..........Your kids ARE trouble, Have been for quiet awhile............I'm sure you are aware, now DO something BEFORE their FUNERAL!!!!!!!!!

Dr. 04102

OH PLEASE!!

The idiot was drag racing down the street!! The idiot friend volunteered!!!!

It would be different if it was an accident, but it's not! Speed kills! Besides, mini hogan has gotten in trouble for speeding before- he even has to go to court! So boohoo up my ass!

Melissa

I just met Nick this weekend at the race track in Bradenton, Fl. He was so nice and took time out to talk to my 6 year old son, who admires him and Hulk so much. I'm glad he's ok and I hope his friend get better soon.

Sean

Last I heard street racing and speeding were against the law? They better file charges. In florida its a criminal offense for racing not just a ticket.

Racing on Highway" or street racing is not just a ticket. It is a misdemeanor criminal offense that is punishable for up to ONE YEAR in jail and a $1,000.00 FINE. If convicted your drivers license will be SUSPENDED for a minimum of one year. It may not seem like it - but this is a very serious offense.

Witnesses say the Supra was racing a silver Dodge Viper at the time, but police say it's too early to know for sure what led to the crash.

No charges have been filed.

A Clearwater police sergeant heard the crash and was the first to respond to the scene. Paramedics in the area arrived just minutes later.

jolee

they look like
the freaking ADAMS FAMILY

Jamie Lynn

Hogans 15 mins ran out yearsssssss ago!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Charlotte

Is the Florida police department star struck like Californias? I guess time will tell.