We're Just Sayin'

8/27/2007 2:42 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Is beautiful 73-year-old living legend Shirley MacLaine channeling Pearl from "227," as played by the late Helen Martin?
Shirley MacLaine and Helen Martin
Shirley was snapped looking ravishing at a Project Angel Food awards banquet on Saturday. Helen died at age 90 in 2000.

Hey Maaarrry, we're just sayin'!

Erika

it's called plastic surgery....

me

Yuck! I think I'm going to throw up.

judy

She is a great actress unlike the trash of today. She has class.

m

Oh Christ you guys need to lay off the crack and post some real news.

Monkey Phat

You're an idiot.

AM NOT YOUR BITCH, BITCH.

Well there's no place like home
with your family around you
you're never alone

I love that show 227 - It's a classic.

Boxy Roxy

Too funny! Shirley's wig is nastier.

Go with the Flow!

Actually I do see it. The do resemble each other!

Sillyme

Wow.. they have identical left nostrils.. who knew!!!?

JUST THE FACTS

ALTHOUGH I DON'T CARE FOR SHIRLEY M., THAT IS ABOUT AS LOW CLASS, LOW TASTE AND AS MUCH OF AN IMAGINATION STRETCH AS I HAVE SEEN IN A LONG TIME.

Mary

Yes, I agree.... Shirley MacLaine has a wonderful sense of humor, class, and is a great actress!

Simply because most people have not developed their multidimensional self nor the ability to tap into simultaneous lives or realities, does not mean that Shirley MacLaine is a freak. She's simply a very old soul who has AWAKENED in this lifetime! It's easier to remain asleep than do the innerwork required to awaken and, therefore, she might seem odd to the mass majority of sleepers on the Planet!

TMZ find a better picture and honor her in the appropriate way!

SP- Suppressive Person

I forget when I come here, I am going to have to suffer through comments you would normally hear from a 10 year old brat. But it's actually the adult staff from TMZ.....

Robin

#7 it is a classic. Still being aired on "Tv One. Mary was played by Marla Gibs (Florence from the Jeffersons) Regina King played (Brenda)she also played in "Ray" as his mistress. Jacque' played (Soooooonnnnnnndra). 227 is a great family fun show. Not like most of the crap they have on now. Last but not least, Shirley Maclaine. What can I say. She has done so much and her work to include a few of my favorites: Steel Magnolias, She played (Endura) in "Bewithced) Nicole Kidmans was (Samantha). "Rumor Has It" with Jennifer Aniston. She is great and just wanted to throw in a few of her credits.

joe

SHIRLEY MACLAINE WAS BEAUTIFUL SEXY AND A GREAT ACTOR. NOW IN HER TWILIGHT YEARS SHE IS A MEMORY FOR THOSE OF US WHO HAVE BEEN AROUND AWHILE WHAT OLD HOLLYWOOD USED TO BE.

Drew

TMZ, First of all, thank you for not forgetting the great actors of the world beyond 21...and second, stop comparing apples to oranges. Shirley is a actor that should be treated with respect. It really looks like everyone at TMZ has no comprehension of that. Is all your staff under 21? Maturity goes along way and it looks like you do not train your staff on that subject.
Drew.