Amy Winehouse's Caribbean Holiday

8/28/2007 2:04 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

How do you follow a hospitalization for "exhaustion," and cutting yourself and your husband in a bloody brawl? Why, with an island getaway second honeymoon, that's how!

The collapsed, beehived singer let her hair down at a swank resort where she's relaxing with bloodied hubby Blake. Here, Amy reveals that she has other clothing besides denim cutoffs, a crappy gold belt and ballet slippers ... which appear to have permanently marked her feet.

Rehab? Who needs it?!

holycrap!

i never thought it was possible that another female could look worse (& probably smell worse) than britney!!! OMG who would shag that???!!! thats prob why the husband is a drug addict, you would have to be if ya woke up next to that every am, oops, prob pm for them................

Somebody , shoot it! Quick!

Good God she is so ugly. I saw a pci of her before she became this Amy and she looked normal. Cute college cod like.
To those who sayshe is talented, sorry.
The video sounds good. I saw a clip of her singing Rehab on tv andshe sounds like an Amer. testing reject. The girl cannot sing.

feefee

I swear she looks like a cavewoman. Rats nest hair and all....in all the wrong places. And yes that is dirt on her feet for the people who think it's sand. The sand is white. Duh!

stopthepresses

She needs serious psychological counseling or she's going to be dead before long. I feel sorry for her.

phatellen

WOW!! That is so sad to look at. Reminds me of trailer trash. She needs more than rehab poor girl. Did you look in the mirror? Please, go get some help Amy.

objectivity

Yuck....who would want to touch that mess, can you imagine what that girl must smell like??!!!!....yikes.....the drugs, no showers, shoes imbedded on her dirty feet.......just shows that money and fame is not everything....she has money to vacation but no money to replace the missing tooth in her mouth.....

Nuts

geeze not even a dog would give her oral.

WOW

Please stop showing pictures of Amy. She is the biggest freak show on TMZ. I know I have the option not to look at her picture or read about her, but I can't help it. Please help me so I don't permanently ruin my eye sight. She is beyond gross. I'm not really familiar with Amy did she always look this horrible?

roy obannon

i thought this was a picture for Keith Richards new "oil of old lady" ad! I think Keith looks pretty good for a dead guy his age!!! I tell you what !!!!

whatagay

How could any normal person get into a bathing suit looking like that? Well, we can see she is not "normal" now, is she?

She needs to cut off her flab and nasty-ass. Where do these people come from? Like...all of Entertainment/Hollywierd is going """"BONKERS"""""!

Donna

YUCK!!!! If the site of her nasty ,skank, crotch doesn't want to make you puke nothing will. She is so gross !!!!!what a nasty excuse for a woman ...

SANDY

YUCK!!!!!!!!! I CAN SMELL THE STENCH ALL THE WAY OUT HERE IN TEXAS!!!!!!!!!!!!! THAT'S NASTY!!!!!!! SHE NEEDS MORE THAN SOAP AND WATER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jonathan

#90 dont be stupid. not all sand is white. althought looking at it closely it probally is dirt. but not ALL sand is white.

SixxBitch69

What a filthy, disgusting, crack ho. Why do we give these morons our attention? You'd think with her money she could afford a wax and a bath....

scott

Who is this dirty skank anyways? What the hell has she done?