Angelina: Iraq and Roll

8/28/2007 5:35 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Globe-trotting, tattooed do-gooder, Angelina Jolie, swapped the tony Hamptons to visit war torn Iraq. The United Nations Refugee Agency Goodwill Ambassador is in Iraq visiting refugees displaced by the war, and will also visit US troops.
Jolie with the Troops
As reported by People, Jolie arrived in Iraq on Tuesday after visiting Syria on Monday. TMZ contacted the United Nations, who told us that Jolie was traveling sans entourage on her humanitarian mission.

The photo, from OK! Magazine, was sent in by the mother of a US Marine from Denver. It was taken today in Iraq.

The UN was responsible for travel arrangements, and said they wouldn't comment on security measures taken to protect Jolie. Travel arrangements for special ambassadors typically take two weeks to prepare, but in the case of Ange, the agency needed a whole month. Jolie will return to Damascus this evening, then back to Brad and their precious brood.

Previous 15 Comments | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22

BrownBeck

OMG!!! She's even lost weight in her lips!!!

shutterfly08

She looks as bad as I did in pictures of me when I was addicted to meth. Luckily I've kicked the habit and have a bit of flesh on me now. Wonder what drugs she's on? I liked her better when she admitted she was a nutcase, rather than playing the saint when we all know better.

Livurownlife

Some of you people ready WAYYYY too many gossip magazines. You talk ALMOST as if you actually know her. Get a life!! She's doing her part to make this world a better place and I'm grateful! What have the rest of you bottom dwellers done? Think about it.

Kathy Gunderson

Angie and Brad are wonderful parents and humanitarians. I love reading about them and seeing the pictures with their children. They are so strong to handle all of the attention and still have the faith that they can have a private life. My message is keep going and loving as you do. You'll make mistakes. We all do. Life can be confusing.
Have all the children and happiness you can muster. You deserve it. Your kids are very well cared for as are all your endeavors. I'm happy for you both.

starlight

all of you people who are for brad and angie need to read THE BIBLE AND SO DO THEY they are both adulters and are living in sin, and all of you approve and this is wrong.

Previous 15 Comments | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22