Brad Garrett: Monster Pap Chaser!

8/28/2007 1:13 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Goofy pap hater Brad Garrett was seen going wacko as he chased a photographer through a Malibu parking lot.

Earlier this month, the giant doofus slapped a TMZ cameraman's lens.

Get a grip!

Wendy

Hahaha!! He makes me laugh!!

quint

Brad is my new hero. Crush all these damn parasites, Brad!

Kate

I side with Brad on this one. When he is at premieres he poses for pics and when he needs to do promo work, he poses nicely. But if he is out shopping or whatever on his own time, then leave him alone.

jewish smewish,,

lmao here comes the boogey man!

my, my, what truth dacoits you are

Brad,
You are my hero. Continue your good work. Hit 'em with a bag, hit 'em with a barb. Smack 'em in the eye, make the filthy paps cry. Uptown saturday night. Then let's do it again. And again. Everybody now...

Johnny SoCal

RACIST POS!

Merry Christmas

I have an idea - stop chasing the man for his picture. It's not like he's doing something interesting.

JOKER

Dumb move. He gave them what they wanted, a picture of himself looking foolish to sell. It would have been smarter to just go about his business and look normal, then they would just forget about him outside of events.

Paps will try to annoy, or even ask you to flip them off, just for a picture they can make up a caption for. How much do you think that a photographer gets for a picture of a man simply putting the groceries in the car and leaving?

anthonysdreamgirl**

hahahaha, this should become a trend in hollywood. celebrities should start giving the paps a taste of their own medicine! how does it feel, tmz? you guys should get a grip! i'm sure that's what people think everytime you chase them down when they are just trying to live. get a grip, tmz, get a grip!

kgb

He has to be goofing on the paps. He looks so ridiculous.
Does he have a job now?
Did they get rid of that stupid show he did last year?
He is just a guy looking for some attention and he got it.
Why didn't Mel Brooks cast him as the Frankenstein character in his new play.
Hardly any makeup required

empress

Filled with hate for people of color and harmless camera men , afraid the flash would capture your dark soul Brad?

Kiddo

lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! too funny! he looks so funny!!!

Heather

I really enjoy Brad Garrett's work, my husband met him once a year or two ago (Garrett's brother or cousin is a firefighter like my husband), and says he's a really approachable guy...

OK, so he got mad and whacked a camera out of a pap's hand a while ago...so? They'd piss me off too, if they followed me around in daily life. He's very entertaining, but let's face it, the guy's not Paris or Britney, why keep stalking him? Leave him alone.

This pic just makes him look like he's got a sense of humour about himself...and is mocking his own camera smack incident by acting goofy...he's just playing the game.

TheONE

Give me a break the more stupid he acts the more they are gonna chase him dont this celebrities know that ? come on...the Paps will get you no matter what

Ben

He should just feel grateful that somebody even WANTS to take his picture.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments