Brad Garrett: Monster Pap Chaser!

8/28/2007 1:13 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Goofy pap hater Brad Garrett was seen going wacko as he chased a photographer through a Malibu parking lot.

Earlier this month, the giant doofus slapped a TMZ cameraman's lens.

Get a grip!

Reality

LOL, he makes me laugh, slap em harder next time Brad. BWAHHHAHHHAHHHAAA

Desiree

The celebs all want the attention when they need to be promoted, then they think they can call off the paps. Doesn't work that way and listen up celebutards - if the price of the $25 million dollar mansion and daily shopping trips to Rodeo Drive and vacations and homes all over the world and enough plastic surgery to make you look 25 forever is too high a price to pay for some paps getting in your faces once in a while, get out of the biz and go work in a fast food joint and enjoy the oblivion you think you want.

Joann

I know this would NEVER happen, but just play along for a minute.

What do you think would happen to the egos of celebrities if for some unknown reason ALL
photographers STOPPED following them to take their pics. Just woke up one morning and nobody was around to follow them and snap their pics....... absolutely NOBODY...FOREVER.

Would they be happy or would they suffer a meltdown because nobody is paying attention to them anymore?

If any amatuer screenwriter wants to contact me re writing a fictional story about this.....contact me through TMZ.

AND REMEMBER YOU HEARD THE IDEA ABOUT THE STORY HERE FIRST.

buddybear

I think it's weird that he's so bothered by the pap. I mean, how many people TRULY care what and who Brad is doing- I feel he should be honored.

Go with the Flow!

That's funny. It's ok for Brad Garrett to chase the paps away, I am glad the TMZ photographer got smacked. Someone was taunting him and he got mad. The paps
should keep some distance while taking pictures and I think the celebs sould be ok
with that but to get right in their faces or butt is just plain ridiculous and invasion of their
space. Everyone needs a personel space.

Now if the celebs expect the paps not to take pictures of them at all than they are in the
wrong business. Somebody made a comment that Brad should be happy that the paps
are following him, apparently he is not and that is why he is getting mad, I mean if I never
hear anything about him, I will be ok with that. He is just a giant of a man who is not even
that good looking.

my2cents

Get a grip, your days of the pap trying to get your pic are numbered!!!

darlingirl38

LOL That's too funny!! It seems as though he is just being goofy. He is so funny.

Raoul

The more pap ass one can kick, the better. Go Brad go. Sean Penn was way ahead for his time.

Smelly Bo Belly

Brad is clearly a woman in a man's body.

Smelly Bo Belly

He's a smeckel!

Smelly Bo Belly

Yes, you are right, he is a woman in a man's body. I think that someone snapped his bra string.

tb

Get a grip? Get out of his face. By any standards, you are harrassing him and all others you daily stalk.

My Main Martyrdom

He looks so funny in this picture. He does look like Herman Munster or Spot...BTW.. I don't watch his show and never liked him ...If he keeps it up he will end up like Michael Richards. TGIF

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4