Minnillo's Double Dinner Dates

8/28/2007 10:11 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Before Vanessa Minnillo met up with Nick Lachey for a fancy pants dinner last night -- she got a pre-game meal with ... wait for it ... another man!! *dan dan dah!*

TMZ cameras caught 'Nessa leaving El Torito in Beverly Hills early last night, with Minnillo driving herself and a handsome, square-jawed buddy away from the restaurant in her sleek BMW. Just a short time later, Minnillo was then spotted at Koi with her actual boyfriend. Nick was the perfect gentleman on their dinner date, opening his girl's door for her and holding her hand as they walked into the sushi joint.

After making a very public entrance, they tried to sneak out by leaving through a side door, and hopping into their SUV -- no valet for these two!

anonymous

Who cares she is just trying to get some publicity. I don't like her anymore.

memyselfandi

Your five minutes of fame is long gone.

Gracie Lou

Jessica is that you? You are so bitter. Maybe you should focus on your dead career instead of bashing Nick and Vanessa on the internet.

Lee

Jessica Simpson was a total no talent phoney loser in love with herself and SO is Vanessa M. But wait, SO is Nick!! Start thinking with your brain, Nick or you'll be hurt forever........

who fuggin cares

another fame clock stranded at 14:59 begging to be hand-cranked into proper position

superchunk

Who cares if she is cheating on him...he doesn't....broads are a dime a dozen.

TheONE

Get a job you two has beens

Andrea

It would serve Nick right after he cheated on Jessica like he did. If he wants to date trash like Vanessa Manillo he gets what he deserves.

elaine

John Gotti is claiming that he is having a baby with Brit and its a girl. Kinda wondering about the pink shoe hanging in her car now. Who knows. Check it out on my space John Gotti© *Check ur Self BitcH*. I dont see a come back anytime soon if this is true.

elaine

scarlett

I don't think Jessica has a good voice ... I am not even sure she can carry a tune. Nick has a pleasant voice and I actually like a few of his songs.

Hayley

Vanessa Manillo is a bitch. Period. Not very pretty either.

Sillyme

I'd rather see and hear about the valet..

Stan

why is everyone so crazy about Vanessa , I do not think she is that attractive, I've seen way hotter filipina women.

lj

Hey, you forgot to mention that there is a blond in the backseat! She's driving Nick's car now that they are living together.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments