Reichen & Ryan in Six Pack Attack

8/28/2007 11:33 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Reichen Lehmkuhl and his upgrade-of-a-boyfriend, trainer Ryan Barry, are so damned hot! Here they are in their matching swim trunks at the Trevor Project's pool party benefit.

Lance who?

gina

They are HOT! HOT! HOT!

Merry Christmas

Contrary to the "we are all homophobes" comment, we do not have to accept the gay lifestyle. We do not have to be force fed the "you have to acknowledge us and like it." Since everyone is entitled to his/her own opinion, you have to accept that there are people who will never accept it.

+DJ FunkyGrrL+

Dolce and Gabanna boy toy models

annoyed

And why did this make the news??

Kim

Who are these people? and why are they "famous?"

Vote this douche out of office

Ugh...this is just gross and really uncomfortable to look at...what's the point in posting this? Neither of these two is really famous...just for shock (or "yuck") factor huh?

annoyed

Yuck. Thanks again for force-feeding us this gay trash. Pardon me for a moment while I toss my breakfast.

Wellington

Alota hatin going on here, jealous bitches !

Krystilin

Same body, different..heads...

homophobes are bigger losers than britney spears

Wow. What a bunch of loser readers TMZ has. I've browsed the comments before so I knew a lot of you were idiots, but I kinda thought it was because your educations topped at the 5th grade. But look. Turns out you guys are ignorant on a whole other level as well. I mean, really. With the level if stupidity in these comments? I'm surprised you guys can even work computers. Actually, I'm shocked you even have the electricity to power them in those backwoods cabins you must all be living in.

If you guys aren't going to join us in 2007 then stay away from technology and throw another squirrel on the grill and leave the comments on issues like this to those of us who have evolved past a 1863 mentality.

Duke

THERE GOES THE SEQUEL FOR "BROKEBACK MOUNTAIN 2".. DAMN GAYS.

craig

please TMZ, no more pictures of gays on this site. perez does enough of them already!!!

anthonysdreamgirl**

Gorgeous! Too bad they are both gay...you know alot of the good-looking ones are. And what's up with all of your anti-gay comments? Where do you people live, in a Mormon community? You all act like this is something you've never seen before. I'll bet ALL of you have someone who is gay right in your family. Say that crap to them, see what happens...

torri

TMZ YOU ARE GOING TO LOSE YOUR FANS IF YOU KEEP POSTING PICTURES LIKE THIS!!

Kate

To all the homophobe posters...KNOCK KNOCK..its 2007 calling. Haven't you all noticed the biggest anti-gay people end up being super gay themselves! These are two beautiful men and I wish them best of luck.