Reichen & Ryan in Six Pack Attack

8/28/2007 11:33 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Reichen Lehmkuhl and his upgrade-of-a-boyfriend, trainer Ryan Barry, are so damned hot! Here they are in their matching swim trunks at the Trevor Project's pool party benefit.

Lance who?

janet barker

Okay babies to be correct it is puke puke puke!!!!!!! Is that better??????????? you little whinner. WHINE-WHINE-WHINE

a-lo

Shouldn't celebs be in the celebrity news?

Sandeana

There is nothing wrong with them-absolutely nothing!
Sandeana

Clay

How is this article force-feeding the "gay agenda" to anyone. This website brings Hollywood Gossip and News.....It's not exactly CNN. Besides if you are a straight man reading celebrity gossip, chances are you aren't as "straight" as you say you are.

Michaele

We do not need to see this - Who cares about these two, who are they anyways.

Josh

Bunch of idiots and hypocrites in this joint.

Really, I'm sure if I looked at comments regarding pictures of a man and woman together -- heck, even two women together, I wouldn't be reading things like "Get this out of here, TMZ!" or "We don't want to see this crap! We don't have to like/accept it!"

Get over it you morons. Homosexuals exist and they're here to stay. If you don't like it, quit visiting sites like TMZ or Perezhilton.com and lock yourselves in your rooms so you don't have to expose yourselves to the world.

Justin

Reichen who? The BF is HOT! Too good for creepy looking Reichen

TROLL SMASHERS

I challenge one of you to post about how yummi feces is all in your mouth, tell us idiots and morons sitting at the dinner table eating food, how does waste taste? like chocolate? like peanut butter? go ahead get on here and proudly declare the taste of human dump scrumptious and then call us morons.

WHAT

quit idolizing Gay...Gay is not NORMAL ..NOMATTER WHAT HOLLYWOOD WANTS US TO THINK...NOT NORMAL .....GET A LIFE

JG

God Bless your soul #88. I do not judge others becuase it is not my job or right but your thoughts are not just ignorant they are truly distrubing.

WHAT

COME ON ENOUGH ALREADY --BE GAY BUT BE GAY IN PRIVATE OKAY....STRANGE STUFF ...AND NO I AM NOT MORMON ..I AM A REAL PERSON WHO TEACHES MY KIDS MORALS...YOU SHOULD TOO

Monica Lewinsky's Ex-Boyfriend's Wife for President

Come on gays! Can't you throw one back over the fence for us straight gals?? None of our men look this HOT!

And those who are the most adamant about how much they hate gays are nothing more than closeted gays/lesbians themselves. Come on out people! We'll still love you!

Justin is Calling

What the hell is wrong with Ryan's neeps?

Does he have Gynecomastia from anabolic steroid abuse?

janet barker

Thanx Vile& Completely Gross, You said it straight up. I forgot u can't say straight up around gueers. Being gay is just WRONG,WRONG,WRONG

empress

I truly do feel like I am going to throw up. ewwww!