Sheryl Crow Beautifully Overexposed

8/28/2007 12:59 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Hello, Miss Crow!

Sheryl Crow was seen leaving Il Sole last night, when camera flashes offered a see-through view of the still single superstar.

Sheryl was treated for breast cancer in 2006. You go girl!

Pieta

#7 You need to make an appointment with the grim reaper, as you two have the same negative attitude.

#1 I agree with you. It is indeed a shame that there are no longer any standards upheld.

TMZ is part voyeuristic
Part heartless.
Part perverted.
Part poor attempt at wit.
Part arrogant.
Part tabloid smear.
Part stalker.
Part callous.

All qualities that are rampant in today's society.

Sure, I check in - I look forward to registering my posts so others know that there are some civilized people in the world. In this instance - Ms. Crows nipples are no ones business.

R - E - S - P - E - C - T

TMZ should learn what that means.

And if anyone has anything to say about this post - "GO TO HELL" in advance :p

janet barker

I told you, she is sick.

Tanya

I just lost a $10 bet. I was sure that chick was a man

Charles Buck

Better than the Britney koochee flab

pope john paul

EEEWWWWW GROSS....NO ONE WANTS TO SEE THAT! WHAT IS SHE? LIKE 90 YEARS OLD? AND BUTT UGLY TO BOOT! JUST SEEING THAT PICTURE GAVE ME PERMA-LIMP.

Sweater Vest

@#19 Pieta:

oh, please, please "Enlightened One" - tell us how we too can become so self-righteous?

You admit to coming on this site (an online tabloid), reading the stories, and commenting on the stories/pics, yet defend yourself by claiming that because you are registered, your posts are somehow more "civilized"; this while wishing death on another poster and telling people to "R-E-S-P-E-C-T".

The hyprocrisy of your post is so thick it's making my nose stuff up.

Oh, that's right - you won't respond because you've already stated your defense with a big "GO TO HELL".

Kim

Sheryl Crow is like 60 years old. And she looks great for her age. You go girl!

janet barker

Stuffy in Tampa, Go to HELL

Sweater Vest

Janet - posting the same thing more than once doesn't drive your point home any better - it just shows people how f*ching retarded you are.

Sillyme

Feminazidirtypig.

janet barker

#24 ass need love to, I think it does as you read it again and you responded. HA HA HA HA HA HA

MTV USED 2PLAY MUSIC VIDEOS! REMEMBER?

Hey, those damn red stars are in the way!
And I'm a chick!

My red stars are much l o w e r . . . you go girl!

Desiree

Pieta, it is the actresses who don't wear bras and panties who give the paps something indecent to photograph. And these women KNOW there is a chance they will run into paps, so they must be going braless and pantyless just to get caught that way for pictures. I do not feel sorry for actresses who don't wear underwear and then get photographed. Why blame the paps for this indecent exposure picture, she is the one who left the house that way to go eat dinner at a place she knows (hopes?) may cause her to run into paps sans a bra. She asked for it, she got it, a win-win situation for all that night.

janet barker

Oh!!!!Stuffy in Tampa Shut up

Merry Christmas

Why did you bother to put the stars on her shirt? They weren't there before and we saw a nipple - oh my how scandalous! Furthermore, she is the one who chose to expose herself, not TMZ. I'm defending TMZ - I need to go scrub down.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments