Aaron Carter

Too Busy for TV

8/29/2007 2:16 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0829_aaron_carter-1Teen pin-up and former Lindsay Lohan plaything Aaron Carter is hot property in the reality TV world, but don't expect to see him on the boob tube any time soon.

The littler Carter was offered a spot on the upcoming season of ABC's "Dancing with the Stars," and on MTV's "Celebrity Rap Superstar," but had to opt out of both.

In a statement to the press, Carter said he's too busy with film and music projects (oh really?!) to commit to either show, but that, "I know the shows will be great and I hope to be asked back again."

hh

LOLZ I love how this story has like no comments at all! Hilarious...

TheONE

Too busy with films and Music ?? ROTFLMAOoOO .....Omg that was the most hilarious thing pizza face has said in a while

haveaniceday

More like too GROSS. Nice picture tweek.

Glisten Garbor

His brother Nick would have been a better choice.

anthonysdreamgirl**

Oh Aaron, you should do Dancing with the Stars...it might revive your career a bit by bringing you into the spotlight. It's a pretty popular show! You're just going to get lost doing any movie or music, noone will pay money just to see you- do television.

Terry

I watched some of their reality show on TV and found Aaron tweaking so much I had to stop watching.
Hope that's not what is really keeping him busy.

JEN

TO BUSY, DOING WHAT? POPING ALL HIS PIMPLES? JAJA THIS IS WAY TO FUNNY.
I LOVE IT

Merry Christmas

He has no career. He could have been paid for watching Nick's dog.

Frances

There is a God!!! I was dreading having to watch him on DWTS!! Now I can enjoy the show once again.

Smokey

It is quite hateful to make fun of something a person has no control over. At least overweight people have the option of trying to lose weight.

janette

Soooooooo, I'm not alone, there are a bazillion people out there that "think" that nick carter doing heavy heavy drugs. "making fun of him for something "he has no control of"?????" Dude what planet do u liv on?????

Merry Christmas

smokey - HUH? If you are talking about zits - it's called ProActive.

jnetstruck - This is about Aaron, not Nick. Nick's article is about the dog his momma dumped off.

Smokey

I was talking about his acne...dude

Smokey

Yeah proactive does not work for everyone. In fact, in many cases it makes acne worse. It is so ridiculously ignorant that people think anyone with acne can simply slather on a miracle cream and problem solved. Topical creams do nothing for people with acne due to hormonal problems. All I'm saying is that many people have skin problems for which there is no simple solution, and it is hateful to make fun. If you don't like my opinion that's your problem.

Merry Christmas

smokey - this boy has a ton of beans. He can get help for his skin problem. Believe me, I get the cracked winter hands and I have no money to see the big doctors to help me!

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments