Aaron Carter

Too Busy for TV

8/29/2007 2:16 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0829_aaron_carter-1Teen pin-up and former Lindsay Lohan plaything Aaron Carter is hot property in the reality TV world, but don't expect to see him on the boob tube any time soon.

The littler Carter was offered a spot on the upcoming season of ABC's "Dancing with the Stars," and on MTV's "Celebrity Rap Superstar," but had to opt out of both.

In a statement to the press, Carter said he's too busy with film and music projects (oh really?!) to commit to either show, but that, "I know the shows will be great and I hope to be asked back again."

Robbie

I love Aaron Carter! I was bummed to hear today that he wouldn't be on either DWTS or Celebrity Rap Superstar

Switch

maybe he's sticking with doing Disney radio station tours in small venues in which i was appointed security to lead him from his "dodge minivan" to the theatre without being molested by little teeny boppers. funny later the announcer said that Aaron had just pulled up in his " stretch Hummer " .. yea ok

btw my security pass is up for auction

Sarah

Aaron, I was hoping for this season. You would of done great. I love you and would of voted for you definetly. Plus BSB could of came on and sang!

Amy Silverman

Yeah-too busy-yep-I believe that load of crap!!!!!!!!

cassie

I think every body that is dissing on Aaron is dumb and just needs to shut up.....Even though Aaron has taken some time off he still has his very strong fan base backing him (just check his myspace and other fan site) Aaron treats his fans well and therefore his fans will wait for him and support him.....

Aaron

TMZ sucks! who are they to make those snide comments about Aaron! and it is amazing they ONLY use the crappy photos of him, Aaron has been a good entertainer and has millions of fans!.........TMZ just likes to cause controversy, TMZ IS JUST ANOTHER TABLOID RAG THAT MAKES A FORTUNE FOLLOWING, AND KNOCKING CELEBRITIES CAREERS! now i see this TMZ crap is going to be a television show! god help us all!, tv has hit an all time LOW! ( ps, i wonder is TMZ would have the BALLS to make negative comments about BOW WOW , hes no bargain....i think they would be afraid because they would be labeled prejudice!) GO AWAY TMZ, AND EVERYONE THERE GET A REAL JOB!

Susie q

You people are soooo rude,just because he has acne doesnt mean nothing on him,he is still cute and he does what he has to do with his own life.

Emily

Aaron used to be a huge star and he would definitely attract people to dancing with the stars!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2