Britney Fashion Violation -- The Inner Dialog

8/29/2007 2:05 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Gee willikers, it must be true what they say about blondses! Ever since I reblondered my weave I'm just so frazzazzled! First I forgot to put some pants on with this top, then I ran outta gas, then I got me a pucking farking ticket! Well, at least I founded my fave-rit cowgirl boots! Yee haw! I love me these boots! I'm a Rodeo Drive cowgirl!

You know, I'm gonna pop into this here store and buy me some pants. Oh, look, I can see mah tushers in the door glass! Look how cute my tushers are! That's hot! Oh, I can't say that -- that socialist Paris says that. I'm gone have to get me some tradermark sayin' too. Um, like, "I'm fun!" or mebbe, "Ding dang!" Yah! Ding dang! Ding Dang!! And there's the paperozzis, yay! I'm gone be on TMZ again today. I do loves me that TMZ, y'all!

Love me this green pockerbook -- it's so gigoontic. Oh, heckers, ding dang! I still got Jayden's pooty diaper in thar! Shoot! PeeeeAeeeeeee U! Oh, hell, Sean's diaper's in thar too! I'll just buy me some perfume in here! I better text nanny and see what the boo boos are havin' fer vittles. Might have to git some drive thru on the way home! Ding dang! Yup, I lurrrrv it!

Ms. Giant1

Leave her alone, I could see if she didn't have the body but Daaaaaamn, she has a smoking bod!!! yall just mad cause ya can't have some of her badonkadonk!!!.... that's what we call thickalicous!!!!!

Leave her alone!!!

Lite it

One ticket to 'HAGSVILLE" quick please!!!

name withheld

That was fab commentary TMZ!!!! congratulations on your attempt at hooters. I'll be pissed if she buys pants. It's so much more fun to look at her nekked!

whatagay

That's how we dooze it! LET THIS WOMAN ALONE - - to Britney: "Gurl, you better come out swinging and show up on Vid Awards and show these
wanna-bes, name calling people - who the REAL Woman IS. " Come on out with a bang, swinging, singing and SEXY. Show that bod, girl but with class to all these doomsayers. U can do it!!!! You don't need that rehab b/s, etc. - just do it your way and show 'em how its done!!!! That's how we dooze it!!!!!

name withheld

omg i meant humor not hooters! damn wacky

Jess

When your purse is as long as your "dress," it's a problem, y'all!

Give Me A Break

Geez, those poor kids.

It just isn't funny anymore to think the effect she is going to have on her kids with all her selfish BS.

As a mom myself, I just don't believe that she loves her boys as much as she loves the attention of her fantards. Trouble is, she can't tell the difference between blind-adoration and gawking. The world is pointing and laughing, but she thinks we're all laughing WITH her, not AT her. I'm loathe to think what she might do when reality sets in if she doesn't get the mental health help that she obviously and so desperately needs.

megn

TMZ, try saying something nice about her every day. Nice. Every day. See if something good can come of it for this girl. See if you can turn this around by saying something nice about her, every day. That southern redneck stuff is getting very old and is an insult to our southern states. Please give it a rest.

SayWhat

You know what? I have never seen anything like this. Does she even think that she's wearing some kind of mini dress? Minis were quite the rage years ago and many stars wore them fashionably. Take a look at the silver number Julie Christie wore to the Oscars.
Nancy Sinatra doing These Boots Are Made For Walking. Now they were classy. Britney is what puke would like like if it could take human form.

alex

with all her $$$ there has to be a hair stylist who can do a decent weave. what's up with the skanky horse tail on her head?

c'mon...get a clue

Put some pants on...we are all sick of looking at your skank ass - might have worked for you a few years ago, but come on' Ya'll is lookin just a little shabby these days!

MeMe300

She belongs in Kentucky in a trailer park. PURE TRASH!

Lisa

"pooty diaper" lmao

annoyed

Oh, please, will the endless round-the-clock coverage of The Skankoids ever end?

Leslie A Skarbek

totally agree #3...she is such a trainwreck, you just can't turn away. I think TMZ is hilarious with how they bash her. She brings in on herself so I don't feel bad for her for one second. She puts herself in the spotlight with ther insane antics, so now she has to deal with the 24/7 pap scrutiny. If she had any brains in her weaved head, she would be living a low-key lifestyle somewhere totally out of the public eye. Don't her "handlers" advise her on how to act considering she is going through a bitter custoday battle?