Britney Fashion Violation -- The Inner Dialog

8/29/2007 2:05 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Gee willikers, it must be true what they say about blondses! Ever since I reblondered my weave I'm just so frazzazzled! First I forgot to put some pants on with this top, then I ran outta gas, then I got me a pucking farking ticket! Well, at least I founded my fave-rit cowgirl boots! Yee haw! I love me these boots! I'm a Rodeo Drive cowgirl!

You know, I'm gonna pop into this here store and buy me some pants. Oh, look, I can see mah tushers in the door glass! Look how cute my tushers are! That's hot! Oh, I can't say that -- that socialist Paris says that. I'm gone have to get me some tradermark sayin' too. Um, like, "I'm fun!" or mebbe, "Ding dang!" Yah! Ding dang! Ding Dang!! And there's the paperozzis, yay! I'm gone be on TMZ again today. I do loves me that TMZ, y'all!

Love me this green pockerbook -- it's so gigoontic. Oh, heckers, ding dang! I still got Jayden's pooty diaper in thar! Shoot! PeeeeAeeeeeee U! Oh, hell, Sean's diaper's in thar too! I'll just buy me some perfume in here! I better text nanny and see what the boo boos are havin' fer vittles. Might have to git some drive thru on the way home! Ding dang! Yup, I lurrrrv it!

Clinton

Shelly, you really do need to get off the crack.

anthonysdreamgirl**

Britney will not lose her kids because of what she wears - as one person mentioned, a persons clothes are not the determining factor for character. A judge is alot smarter than the posters on TMZ...It is very rare that kids are taken from thier mothers and it is a horrible thing for people to want children taken away from their mother. You people who wish that are sick in the head. There are alot of bad parents out there - much worse than Britney. Those kids would be devastated if they lost their mom. Leave the girl alone. You people sound like you're 12 years old. Maybe YOUR mothers should have taught you morals...hmmm?

tuna marie

she is so obviously sick, her mom needs to do something quick before she is picking out her casket.

Clinton

She's very probably been like this all of her life. She's had the lies of her "image" and managers doing damage control for her but, as an adult with children, the selfish excesses and erratic behavior are becoming more and more evident to everyone. That she has severe mental issues is moot. Anyone who doesn't think so is cleaerly in FANatic denial.

Kev

"that socialist Paris" HAHAHAHAHA!

mickey

oooooow, good one... oh boy, i like, don't even know how to respond.... (moron)

hora

this is gross. it's not cute on ANYONE, much less that trash. but keep at it...you're just digging a bigger hole for yourself

Clinton

Hey, Louisiana Proud", I'm also from Louisiana and think your WAY off-base. The way to help someone that's as obviously delusiional as Spears, is to point out their irrational behaviors, every time, all the time. Instead of "kicking her when she's down", everyone's TRYING to pull her out of the gutter. Your prescription of abject denial is ridiculous, - look what it got Anna Nicole.

anthonysdreamgirl**

I'm with you, Shelly. If someone doesn't agree with an opinion, most will not spew insults such as "you're on crack" - except on TMZ, where it seems most are uneducated. Shows the mentality of most posters on here...If you have a minute, read my previous comment. I agreed with you.

K in CO

Good God, what is this chick's problem? Any press is better than no press? Disgusting and sad.

Buster

Nice.

jeepwrangler_gal

How old is she? Because she acts like a irresponsible teenager, but has an ass of an 95-year-old woman. Clearly she's losing her mind. Who would leave their house looking like that when she damn well knows the stalkarazzis are following her!!! Why do they follow her everywhere?....because they know Brit Brit won't let them down when it comes to doing something stupid.

Clinton

"And Justice For All",.....get real, why would anyone want to read YOUR posts. HaaHaaaHaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, how ridiculously self-serving.

Amy in KY

Ok, i'm from the South and that was so DING DANG funny that i can't even be offended :) LMAO, way to go TMZ!

mickey

And Justice for All?..

i did, thanks, and i agree with your post. i find myself defending this girl for whatever reason, but i then realize who i am defending her against - i mean, some people that don't like her do have some good points, she has made some major mistakes, but ALL the mistakes she has made are known,and i don't think it qualifies as her being a bad parent, and having her kids taken away. when you read some of these comments and think of the mentality some people have, it's digusting. they talk a lot of hate, and don't realize that one day their opinions will be read by her kids, yet they judge her on the clothes she wears and talk about how her appearance is going to affect them - pathetic.

what about madonna in her hay-day, she turned out to be a fine mom. and what about Kate Hudson - she just started dating Dax Sheppard in June and he is with her boy all the time, and practically lives with her now. When Brit does her 'booty calls', at least its not in the house and not when she is with her children...i would call that smart - she is still a young woman who is not done growing up and needs to do what she has to do - at least she is not just falling in love again with someone else and playing house, but i guess she won't get credit for that..