Britney Tanks, Then Breaks the Law

8/29/2007 11:37 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

It might be time for Britney Spears to hire a new driver!

With Sean Preston and Jayden James disapprovingly shaking their tiny little heads in the backseat of her brand-new white Mercedes, the popwreck's lazy Tuesday came to a screeching halt in Beverly Hills when her ride suddenly ran out of gas! Oh, that's what the flashing gas thingy on my dashboard means, y'all!

Fortunately for Brit, who wasn't driving at the time, several Beverly Hills cops just happened to be in the area and helped push the whip to a nearby gas station.

But Brit's luck with Johnny Law didn't last too long. Just a short time later, after Brit went back home to chill out, the self-described "braniac" behind the wheel, returned to the Bev -- where she was slapped with a parking ticket!

It's just the latest in a string of recent driving problems for the Britster, but at least she didn't hit anybody this time!

Previous 15 Comments | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10

tony

I want to announce that I am saddened by the unnecessary media attacks on this lovely young woman. If she were the girl next door, no one would notice. Let's be charitable, and give her breathing room.

vilzvet

122. Shelly, out of all these posts you picked mine to respond to? LOLOLOL. The worst name I called her was a Loser Mother. Keep reading, darling. I'm still laughing over some of these. And who cares if I was wrong about her driving? Still still put her BABIES in a car and didn't know how much gas there was. Even TMZ was ragging her about it, so please try to follow along.

jen

oh thats great, bet they wouldnt push a regula girls car to the gas station. i had a flat tire at my college at night, and the campus police wouldnt even coem out to help, saying it would be a liability to them.

emh

Britney: you have me convinced that you are not only a very crazy woman but also an extremely stupid one. Call Angelina, social services or worst case scenario Federline and ask one of them get your children A.S.A.P. After that, go to Utah where Lohan is (just wait until she leaves) and see what they can do for you. Stop sucking on lollipops. You are no longer girl and by the way you dress and behave in public, not yet a woman. YOU ARE A MOM...A MOM ....first and foremost A MOM. My suggestion to you is: Tatoo this sentence somewhere in your bold little head (please exchange the word "you" for the word "I') and repeat it like a Buddist mantra. Also, hire someone to scream it at your face over and over (especially when you are out there acting like you are the stupidest starlett in Hollywookd who does not get what the meaning of the words PRIVATE PARTS is (if we are lucky, your "personal hired screamer" will explain it to you). In other words you are already a mom so put all your might to become an outstanding one. This will make you a WOMAN....I guarantee!

logan

i am britney but my goodness she has all that money and can't stop to get gas and the little ones in the back to now that is just plain sad......i wish she would get some help....if not for herself but for boys they need a mom who has some ideal what she is doing...

Dave

Why is this ditzy broad so famous? LMFAO

Previous 15 Comments | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10