Colin Farrell's Indy Escape

8/29/2007 11:36 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Irish bad boy/one-time Britney dater Colin Farrell resurfaced yesterday at JFK airport, decked out in his finest "Indiana Jones" hat, ready for a day of -- what else? -- fighting snakes and searching for holy grails on the mean streets of NYC.

The homemade sex tape star, with world-battered messenger bag in tow, rushed through the terminal and past baggage claim. Watch out for that boulder!

SayWhat

He looks great and it's too bad a big, rolling boulder didn't squash the paps!

girl

he's cute and not dressed like some wannabe rockstar emo idiot. big deal....you guys certainly keep me enthralled with your amazing non-news reporting skills.

alex

gorgeous, absolutely gorgeous

Merry Christmas

This guy is a ticking time bomb.

Gettin'WiserWithAge

God, I love this man. Always under the radar. Would love to see more of him in the future. He is exactly what dreams are made of. My dreams, at the very least!

aSiF

TMZ - you really have a hard on for Britney, don't ya? How you managed to work her name into this is pretty funny.

al

isnt he hot with all those cloths on?? its summer- not November

mary

He IS gorgeous - but what does "Britney" have to do with him????? Maybe we would have preferred just reading about him and leaving her name out! I think perhaps TMZ is a "bit" obsessed with her???????

whatagay

Now, that's a hottie!!! I wanna see his sex tape and that long schlong he's supposed to have!!!

trish

LOVE COLIN HE IS JUST TOO CUTE SO WHAT HE'S A BAD BOY LOVE BAD BOYS

GNRKEVA

Was it below freezing in New York yesterday? He has a leather jacket on. Jeez!!!!!!! I live in Virginia at it was in the low 90's yesterday-hot and humid!

Monica Lewinsky's Ex-Boyfriend's Wife for President

YUM-MY! That man is HOT HOT HOT! They don't grow them in America like they do in Ireland, Scotland, New Zealand, Australia...yummmmmmmmmm......He is a REAL man, not like these pansy "stars" in the U.S., half of which don't even grow enough facial hair to shave. I love my country, but for hot men, you can't beat the aforementioned countries of hotness.....

Viki

Who cares if it was freezing or not!!! He's gorgeous.

monster.com

I would love to help him look for his "snake". That man is yummy.

Brownies

What does he do? The last handful of movies he's done have been flops and have dumb stories. I don't see why people think he's sexy and talented. About all he is is a walking STD.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments