Hayden's Breasts Sideswipe Paris

8/29/2007 11:49 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

When in Paris: Barely legal blond bombshell, Hayden Panettiere, showed a little side boob in a gorgeous gold mini-dress during a Parisian press trip yesterday. Ooh la la!
Hottie Hayden strutted near the Seine with "Heroes" co-star Milo Ventimiglia, promoting the new season of their supernatural hit show. Tres sexy!

Save the cheerleader, save a bra!

Mimi

I'm so sick of her. She was unbelievably annoying as a child actress and she's still is now.

jim

apparently she was thinking to herself "when i turn 18, i can finally be the skank i've always wanted to be" - mission accomplished hayden!

Piglet Baldwin

A "hottie"? She's already got a mid-driff bulge!

Hot Girls

Wow. Hayden's looking hot.

dogbreath

i cant Stand her and im not sure why...

Zip

She really should be playing the lead in the new Barbarella remake!!!

Burt

At 18, I do believe she'd be fun in bed, regardless of her other starlet goals!!

Me

I think she's terrific! I hope she stays that way.

Sharon

I watched Hayden years ago on Guiding Light where she played little Lizzie Spaulding. At the time I thought she was a beautiful child. That beautiful child has grown into a lovely and wholsome young woman. Kudos to Hayden for achieving celebrity on her own merits and not by gratuitous crotch shots and drunken drama. Anyone who has something nasty to say about her is, in my opinion, just jealous. Keep up the good work and classy demeanor Hayden, I am rooting for you :)

Sharon S.

The Player

Lookin' good Hayden! I'd save that cheerleader.

drose

hayden , you go girl........keep up the great hard work you do, you have worked very hard making it happen.............you come from wonderful parents and grandparents, i know cause your dads my cousin , make sure you tell him i miss him and the great times we had growing up at great grandma's house............i'm hoping i get to go to the BBQ this weekend thats when i get to see your grandparents, i would love to see you, but maybe i'll get to see your brother........future star, like his sister........just want to tell you, I LOVE YOU and our family. love ur cuz drose

Lisa

BIG BOOTIE, NO BOOBIES, like that's a damn BAD thing??? If you are a girl that wrote that, you are just JEALOUS!! And if you are a guy, you are a low-life dim-wit who wouldn't know what a real girl or woman is!!

Why is it all well and good to have enormous DDD or E cup boobs, rail thin body and an almost non-existent butt, yet when an attractive girl such as Hayden has a nice bootie, but smaller on top is a CRIME??????

Who the f**k MAKES up these so-called "rules" about what looks good and what doesn't, anyway??? Enough already!!!

starryshines

Hayden's awesome! She's beautiful and is actually talented at what she does.! You go girl! You look fab!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3