Michael Lohan Approved for Visiting Hours

8/29/2007 9:23 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan and mom Dina are going to let their publicity-hound dad see her at the Utah rehab facility, Page Six reports. It was LInday's brother's idea, and Michael will be able to see Lindz later in the week, but in the company of the facility's counselors. "It will not be alone," says a friend.

Dina had to have a restraining order lifted against Michael, which she did, because "Lindsay needs to deal with this and needs closure." LiLo closed the deal on the DUI mess she made last week, agreeing to serve just one day in jail.

Leona Leaves $12 Million to Pooch, Zilch to Grandkids

The late Leona Helmsley -- the Queen of Mean -- left big bucks to her dog, Trouble, but not one red cent to two of her grandkids, reports the New York Post, and none to her 12 great-grandchildren either.

Her will leaves a total of $50 million in bequests to Trouble the dog and three family members, and it should be noted, the rest of her estate to the Leona M. and Harry B. Helmsley Charitable Trust. That, of course, totals somewhere between $4 and $8 billion.

Party Favors: Sheen Shoots Back at Denise and Her Spy ... Kate and Pete Back On Again? ... Tyra Loves Her BBQ

Charlie Sheen spat back at Denise Richards over having a third-party observer following him and fiance Brooke Mueller in a statement issued yesterday to TMZ:" Until I'm granted the ability to hire my own nanny, she is required to provide one and I was terribly insulted that she felt her 'assistant' was a suitable replacement. If it's unfortunate that I'm speaking, it's 'unfortunate' that an incredibly loving and responsible father and his terrifically capable fiancé are being subjected to these transparent and unnecessary sanctions ... As long as I am forced to live under these conditions with my children, people are going to hear about it." ... Kate Moss and Pete Doherty, report Rush & Molloy, are back together, holed up in London's Claridge's hotel having a "weepy reunion" and "talking about a wedding and children." We all know how toxic couples holed up in hotels fare. ... Tyra Banks was spotted by a spywitness at Dallas BBQ in New York's Chelsea nabe, "stuffing her face" with the joint's BBQ fare, dining with a galpal and a "hot" bodyguard, then leaving through the kitchen.

Diana Trees

That was lame. I jumped from Google to read "Did Owen Seek Salvation Before Suicide Attempt?" about Lohan, Helmsley and party favors. I'm not in the mood to search for the story I was looking for.

b

I agree with Diana. Plus.....no amount of searching would even turn up the header story.....it wasn't even there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jbird

Leona may just be one of the antichrists. I have no doubt she is still attempting to fight/negotiate with ST Peter to work out bad karma and buy her way into heaven. Just proves that worshipping money won't pay in the end-leaving money to a dog and leaving your own offspring out of the will! She will be in shock in the afterlife that you really can't take it with you. Hope she comes back as a housefly, and gets smacked her 1st time in flight.

Positive Dona

YOU GOT IT RIGHT, DIANA TREES. GOOGLE OR YAHOO MY VLOG "SPIRITED DONA, Tv GUIDE PROFILE " TO SEE MY VLOGS.IT'S MORE EXCITING THAN NOT FINDING THE STORY ON OWEN AND SALVATION OR MICHEAL BALONING LINDSAY, YET AGAIN!

paisley40

This woman obviously was out of touch with reality. To give $12 million to a DOG when people in New Orleans still have no homes or jobs is ridiculous! Her values - if she ever had any - were seriously deficient. I hope she enjoys Hell! I'm sure that's where her grandchildren are picturing her!

wisegirl

Has Kate Moss lost her mind? He recently told a British newspaper that she was a Nasty Old Rag and that he only liked her because she was a millionaire and because of what she did in bed. Why would this gorgeous supermodel have anything to do with this loser? He's not even cool. His band sucks!

annie

What kind of bull is this.....I don't want to read about Lindsay or Leona!

InspectorGadget

It looks like either the real story we were linked to is either untrue, or has been squashed by someone. If anyone has the original contents of this story cached in their browser please post it here.

Petite

Leona: the world is better off without you!

She should have given away more money while she was alive, to enjoy the fun of giving. Family members who have something to leave to loved ones should go ahead and GIVE IT to them, not wait until they're dead! My grandparents have given their children almost their entire inheritance already, and they are both still alive.

silvermansucks

Wow... that Leona was a piece of work. What a nasty woman. Good thing she had her dog to keep her company as I am sure she died very, very lonely.

Trouble is one lucky dog..if only he knew!!

redheadisnotdead

Well, that b!tch is the 'Queen of Mean' and certainly lived up to her title. What is a dog going to do with $12 mill? I don't get it. Obviously, whoever is in charge of the dog will probably benefit from the millions, not that d@mn dog. I'm so glad she is dead, she represented everything that's wrong with our culture. Greed, greed, greeeeed.

Well, Leona, I hope you brought your sunscreen cause it gets hot where you're going!

Merry Christmas

Leona - how in the world can you do that to your grandchildren and great-grandchildren? At least you screwed them all over. In life, you must have been a real-life Ebenezer Scrooge. I hope God will forgive you for your wicked ways.

Merry Christmas

Kate & Pete...Heroin will make you think the weirdest things, like "I really miss my loser boyfriend and his heroin and coke. We really need to get back together." These two clearly deserve each other. If these two wind up in a murder-suicide pact, there will be no sympathy.

Spell Check.

Thank God that bitch is finally dead!
Now it's party time!!!
Paris, Lindsay, Nicole - give me a call!

star

is it only me, or does anyone else agree with me that the picture of charlie sheen, his fiancee and his children showed that the children looked miserably unhappy. it made me want to cry.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments