Scary Goes Sporty

8/29/2007 12:11 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Mel B is gunning for that other Mel's spot in the Spice Girls -- how else to explain her walking around Robertson Blvd. in a bright pink sports bra?

Brown took 4-month-old baby Angel Iris Murphy Brown with wannabe-Belafonte hubby Stephen for a walk yesterday, Eddie Murphy's baby mama showing off her already killer stomach! Work it!

Me

Wait till she dances. She's going to wind up with a terrific reputation from doing DWTS....and Eddie Murphy's going to wind up with a Golden Globe he constructed from aluminum foil sitting on his toilet tank.

Merry Christmas

This woman looks amazing for just having a baby.

felixluv

I WANT A PERSONAL TRAINER!!!!!

Tom

I honestly find her to be much hotter now than when the Spice Girls were first around. I sure as hell wouldn't mind seeing her lose that sports bra either. Great rack on her!

Keonli

I had a baby 3 months ago and I still look 4 months pregnant. Oh, the things money can buy...but I agree, she does look a lot better than she did years ago! Too bad she has a habit of choosing awful men.

Stan

who gives a crap about her ? why is TMZ keep reporting her

Ms. Giant1

you go girl!! what a hot bdd!!
bitches, do hate me b/c i'm a fine sista!!!!, Don't you wish your body was hot like mine...
later haters!!!

Jillian

well her first born is old enough to decide if she wants to tag along with her mom and she probably chooses not to.

Looking good Mel! :)

Positive Dona

I HATE TO SAY, BUT SHE LOOKS GOOD IN IT, BECASE IF IT WAS BRIT OR POSH--WE'D BE THE BRA POLICE ! REMEMBER HOW GOOD THE SPICE GIRL'S DANCED? PLEASE TYPE INTO GOOGLE OR YAHOO--"IRISH DANCING COME EMMY OR 30 ROCK" AND WATCH MY VIDEO OR GOOGLE SPIRTED DONA--Tv GUIDE PROFILE PAGE.

Get a Clue

What a douche her husband must be. How many of you dudes would marry some bimbo immediately after giving birth to another dudes baby?

Have some pride, man!

Johnny SoCal

GOT MILK?

Naples

Simin Birch Simon Birch Simon Birch Simon Birch Simon Birch Simon Birch Simon Birch Simon Birch Simon Birch Simon Birch Simon Birch Simon Birch Simon Birch Simon Birch Simon Birch

sue

I don't think this woman is mentally stable.

I saw her on Larry King claiming that itnially Eddie Murphy and her planned on getting pregnat and having a baby together. WTF? That is the most ridiculous BS claim: Murphy already has 5 kids with his ex-wife, and he and Spicey dated for less than 2 months. Yeah, sure, Spice -- he WANTED another kid (making a grand total of 6 kids now) with you, Scarey (someone he hardly knew). Bull.

She's so full of donkey doo-doo, no one could possibly buy into the nonsense she claimed. And overall from the very beginning she handled the entire pregnancy thing SO incredibly tacky by bringing the media from the get-go, and continuing to attempt to manipulate things via the press. Noticed she's been keeping her big trapper shut now -- someone, perhaps Murphy's lawyers?, must have straightened her ass out. Her lies: defamation of character, etc, etc.

If she really truly WAS all about 'girl power', you know - the Spice Girls old mantra, then she would have handled the entire situation with top of the line class and absolute grace in the manner that Elizabeth Hurley did a few years ago with her pregnancy. Hurley demonstrated she is the embodiment of 'girl power' and proved herself to be one really and independant chick of the 21st century.

Scary Spice was the exact opposite: Scary = oldest trick in the book: gold-digging!.

cooky

Tmz waht are you uptoo last weeek there was a picture of her in a store looking like the train wreck she is there is no way her azzz got that small in a week

Euromum

SUE,

we will never know what was said between Eddie M och Mel B. It is a matter of word against word. People can fall in love deeply very fast. 2 month or 2 years, brief or not is not any indication for anything. Eddies lawer may threaten as much as he wants in the end he can not do anything.

If I was Mel B I would be so pissed off I would publish the lawers letter and ask him to come with proof instead for threats. Since the pillowtalk of the two former lovebirds is most likely not caught on tape that wil be impossible.

So what is left when it is "word against word" and the truth can not be confirmed?

For the sace of the baby I would go for the kind version namely that the baby was wanted by both her father and her mother. I would do it for the child. I would play the game even if I was mad about the situation.

I have said it before and say it again. Eddie has done everything to make this baby famous all over the worlds media for being "Eddie Ms unwanted child". How cruel is that. How damaging for the child when she grows up.

If Eddie does not stop hating soon and makes a gigantic and brave U turn, he will soon be famous for being "the worlds most disgusting and heartless father".

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments