Britney is Pretty on The Outside

8/30/2007 1:09 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

How do you make a cartoon out of a cartoon? Looky here, y'all!
Britney Spears - cartoon
This hilarious illustration from PrettyOnTheOutside shows Britney's butt-baring outfit from Tuesday's escapade in Beverly Hills. Artist David Gilmore immortalizes the popwreck's bass-ackwards gallivanting with a dead-on take on her latest look. Ding dang!

lovmap

Has anyone noticed her butt is on the wrong side of the body??? But then again that's Britney, ass first.

stevesLADY

#7---HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! "Britney Boop"

You just made me shoot coffee out my nose...

Charlotte

Did anyone else see the close up of her face the other day on X17online? One blue eye and one brown, with no pants. She looked like a crazy ass lunatic. TMZ didn't show all the pics that day.

TheONE

Still a SKANK

dross

While I do not agree with what Britney is doing. She should stay out of the public eye for a while or at least only go out doing family things. But I do not think it is fair the way she is made fun of. People kill themselves over these things. She is a young and lost woman and she should get help - especially a wardrobe stylist.

Paula

I wonder if she ever looks on the internet to see what we see? If I were her, I wouldn't show my face in public for years instead of prancing around like a 98lb. princess when she's actually a 130lb. has been. That cartoon is not quiet right, it needs more celulite. Maybe, she's practicing to be a hooker because she know's it's all down hill from here.

FredsForAmnesty

yawn.

get some new material tmz.

rigby

i think its sad!!
but i guess she asked for it
what goes around- comes around

NatTurner

What, no one is going to blame Hip-Hop or Michael Vick for Britney? C'mon, I know you want to!

Seriously

AH-HA-HA-HA-HA!!!! Looks just like her. MASTERPIECE! He was very nice about her hair "issues".

Dan

Ok...ok I think we are driving people CRAZY with our need to know everything in a pop/music star's life. Cut her some slack. Yes mistakes have been made but let her figure out her new path in peace instead of constant condescention!! We did it to Michael Jackson, we have done it to Brittney and I think we as a community have had the same effect on the other 'social starlets" that are in the spotlight. That is not to say that there are not some serious mistakes being made but society is making it impossible for the individuals in question to redirect and get it right.

Rasta Boom Bastic

Dizam---u guys are so harsh. She did birth two children.

Seriously

#25, No it is NOT contacts. She DOES, in fact, have a genetic mutation with behavioral and emotional problems.

SuziON

What comes around goes around ya'll!
I guess we all have our flaws ... this doesn't look like Britney although their is some simulatirty in the eyes and we could all have ourselves made into ugly cartoon characters.
She recently had two children and oviously worked very hard to get back into shape, which is a lot more than I can say for most women after pregnancy...... hold on.. NOT ALL WOMEN
her body DOES NOT look like this by far.
Leave the poor girl alone.... she has enough problems.

Blah blah blah

You need to put one hand on her head to hold her hair in place, every pic I have seen she has one hand on her head.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments