Hogan Sibs Send Prayer Requests

8/30/2007 12:42 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Nick and Brooke have both sent MySpace messages to their fans, in response to Nick's devastating accident that left Iraq War vet John Graziano in critical condition.
Nick and Brooke Hogan
Nick's Message:

"I want to thank everyone who has sent their support to me. Right now I would like to ask all of you to focus your prayers on my friend John."

TMZ logged on to Nick's MySpace page and found this picture of Hogan and his friend John (inset). We also visited John's page which was last accessed on Aug. 26, 2007... the day of the crash.
Nick Hogan, John Graziano
Brooke's Message:

"You have all been so sweet to reach out to me and my family during this time. As you guys may know, Nicky has been released from the hospital, but my best friend John is still in the hospital. Every single prayer helps John heal, so please, keep praying and don't give up. Every single one of you makes a difference. I love you all, and thank you again for supporting me in this."

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Pocahontas

FANS?? FANS OF WHAT. THEY'RE BOTH LOSERS.
R.I.P NICK HOGAN

AM NOT YOUR BITCH, BITCH.

for a good time, give me a call at 240-604-5053

Kate

Your telling me people actually send messages of support to these people? the same people who think its fun and ok to drag race at speeds over 100mph on public streets? the same jerk quoted as saying his car is a "pu**y magnet"??!! If that is so, people need to get there heads examined. The Hogan family has NO ONE to blame but themselves for indulging and allowing this kid to act like he was above the law and untouchable.

edda boy

Execute the mother f______.

Roni

This boy is a spoiled a**hole. I hope he gets exactly what he deserves! The whole family is beside themselves since they got their trailer park family on T.V. Cancel the show, stop covering them in the media, and give us all a freakin' break!

Seriously

I find it very interesting/surprising that they believe so greatly in the power of prayer to heal a person.

This is a terrible picture of Brooke. I suppose you chose it for that reason.

gwen

sadly, Hulk Hogan and his wife encouraged this kid to be a little speed freak. Hulk boasted on Utube of his son's racing ability. My guess is that Hulk Hogan was in the black car his son was racing against before the accident. If the passenger dies Hulk, his wife and the son are all responsible. There is no getting away from the fact that the Hogan family sold themselves out for a little fame on reality tv and raised a child that has no respect for other human lives. I blame the parents...

big joe

HEY BIG GUY GET YOUR SON A FASTER CAR NEXT TIME.

FijiMan

Fans?.......wrestling is fake, Papa Hogan took Steroids and his kid turned out to be a major idiot............waste prayers on these idiots...dont think so.
Every time they screw up they suddenly find god.......wish god would do a recall on these idiots so other people dont get hurt.......and please god ....can you please add Paris Hilton too!

Jack Schitt

Hmmmm they also own a silver Viper Wonder if Daddy HOGIE was driving the other car? He got to the accident scene fast Hmmmm

Tired OfLohan

I'll pray.
I'll pray the John get's well, and I'll pray that justice is served and Nick doesn't drive for a long time!
I'll also pray that the cop that let him off pays, and everyone that's involved in this little cover up that's going on.

Seriously

Better choice is change of pic, for Brooke's sake. Did she call and ask you to do that?

Johnny SoCal

I say we: tie this kid up, put him in a Viper, put a brick on the gas pedal, and let him fly off a cliff!

Hey Bollea, you friend has a swollen brain and will likely die! How does it feel to murder someone close to you?

Hulk...YOU SUCK FOR RACING YOUR SON in YOUR SILVER VIPER!

Seriously

What the heck? Everytime I go to verify my comment, and come back you've changed the picture! How entertaining.

whatagay

Love the Hulkster - love the series....but, old boy, you better put the hammer down on your little boy and girl. Growing up is hard to do - but putting that car in the hands of a juvie is pretty dumb. First speeding ticket he got - he should have been given a bicycle for awhile.! And as far as yr daughter, Brooke (Britney Spears/Paris Hilton wannabe) - she needs to take off all that makeup and be for real ---she CAN'T sing so she better get a real job.

Ya got great kids - but give the Mom a kick in the butt for giving in to these two kids so young.!!!!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments