MILF Filled with Venom

8/30/2007 6:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Christina RyanAlthough beauty queens can be very catty, it was a cold-hearted snake that almost ended one wannabe Mrs. America's career!

Mrs. Tennessee, Christina Ryan, was leaving an Arizona hotel on Sunday, when a coiled rattlesnake bit the 28-year-old's foot. Fortunately, nurse Mrs. Iowa, was nearby and extracted the snake's fang from Tennessee's flesh. Miss Congeniality!

Ryan said the bite "hurt more than childbirth." Breathe, girl! After being rushed to a local hospital, doctors pumped ten vials of anti-venom medication into Ryan. Mrs. Tennessee has since returned to the competition. Can't wait to see what this pageant hopeful has to say!

L.S

she' pretty

caveman

i would have sucked the venom from her toes & then pumped her full of medicine...ya baby!

truth

SHE LOOKS JUST LIKE KATIE HOLMES

truth

SHE LOOKS LIKE KATIE HOLMES CRUISE

Boxy Roxy

A Mrs. Illinois was my neighbor. She was a nutcase. Ended up her house was taken over by the bank, and she was so mad that she and her husband spread feces all over the walls, and destroyed the beautiful hardwood floors.

I think all these people are nuts. My cousin lived on the same block as Mrs. Montana, and evidently Mrs M was a nutcase as well.

Andy

How stupid do you have to be to walk into a coiled snake? She is dumber than that Miss America chick that had that rambling answer to a question on TV.

anonymous

Mrs. Iowa was the nurse that came to the rescue. FYI

anonymous

more like RACHAEL LEIGH COOK@@@@@@@@@@@

Crystal

She does look a little like robomom. I first thought it was an airbrushed picture of Katie.

Britney Spears

Wow plugyourmovie

Bee

Gorgeous woman. Very classy looking.

Definitely not a Robo Katie clone.

Nate

Hey, I'm not offended ... like I said, it's about what I expect from a site like TMZ. What offends me is taking a perfectly good and useful term like "MILF," which once had some real meaning to it, and reducing it to a simple literal definition. For the term to have any substance, the mom in question has to be old enough to be one's OWN mother. In the movie that brought the term to the popular culture, the MILF in question was the mother of one of the teenagers in the group, and unless the person who wrote this headline is approximately seven, I just don't think it's appropriate here.

In other words, I'm not a prude, I'm just a frustrated language geek.

Thanks for the hat, though. After perusing some of the other comments around this place I may need something to barf in.

Sue

She's pretty. At first I thought it was Katie Holmes.

yohon

wow, i'd like to bite her w/ my snake!!

Bob Justin