Nick Hogan -- My Supra Is "A P***y Magnet"

8/30/2007 12:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Nick Hogan boasted to a magazine not long ago about how girls' panties "start dropping off" at the mere sight of his yellow Supra -- that is, of course, until it ended up in a hideous heap of metal after he totaled it last weekend, leaving his friend John Graziano in very serious condition.

What's more, in an interview in the upcoming Rides magazine, Hogan brags that he got let off not once, but twice by cops, after going over 100 mph in one of his other cars, a silver Viper, because he's a Hogan, and that he didn't get a ticket on the same trip until he was stopped doing 123 mph in a 50 mph zone. Cops said yesterday that a silver Viper was the other car involved in the accident.

Elsewhere, Hogan boasts about "dusting" a Ferrari, "stomping out" a Lamborghini, and even racing his parents and sister in their rides. He also posed for a snap -- with his beloved Supra, which he called "the god of the import tuners."

ian

I've never heard of this guy. Who is he? And why should I care?

Ronn

Haha, Nick is going to be dropping his panties for a catheter.

grow up

what a loser.

Daniel

Hulk was not driving the car. Nick was photographed the day before in his Supra racing with a silver Viper, but the driver was a friend of his. I am willing to bet the same friend was driving the Viper when the crash occured. The Hogans only live about two miles from where the crash occured, so most likely the friend called Hulk and told him what happened.

This is a tragic situation, but let us not forget we were all teenagers once. I, for one, would not want to make the mistakes of those years and my early 20's on the world stage. If this was any other kid, there wouldn't be such outrage.

Admittedly, judging from the kid's comments, he has been raised to believe he has some sense of entitlement. I'm guessing the guilt he now carries has diminished that sense
in some capacity.

03titan

typical tool, rich kids brags and then crashes. hoepfully his parents will make him get a job and pay for his ticket fines and his injuried friend medical bills.

Charlotte

He admits he races his parents?

His dad has a silver Viper

A silver Viper was involved.

Duh looks like the cops are letting this family off again "because they are Hogans"

Ronn

Haha, Nick's panties are going to be dropping off for a catheter.

ash

What a moron. Girls are only after you for your fathers money. Get over yourself. And I bet that his father was right there along side him. There is a video where they how Nick speeding away from his mom and he just thinks it's the greates thing. I'd beat his ass. He's still a minor!

junior8

Let's deport Nickie Hogan. We shouldn't have to deal with him any longer. Sounds like there is nothing positive he can contribute.

mariteri

It's moments like this that people are reminded in the worse of ways that words can come back to bite them on the ass. Are you feeling the burn now, Nick? Yeah, I thought so.

AJ

I bet vehicular manslaughter makes the panties drop too.... tool.

dolg

please remember rthis is a teenage boy not that i am defending him but most boys at that age brag and boost about girls,cars, and sports. don't judge him because we have not right to we are not perfect leave the judging up to the higher powers not from what you read second hand we don't know this family other than what you see or hear from media or t.v. what are like after the cameras are off? please these are humans like us and lets pray for guidence instead of judging them.

DP

I hope he serves time in jail for this. Simply disgusting.

Linda

Let's face it Nicky Retardo needs all the help he can get in the P*&%$y department. He could never get any on his own! Just looking at him you can tell he is mentally slow! Once he opens his mouth he confirms he's not all there! When you don't rate overcompensate! Like others have said, the person who got f'd in Nicks car was the poor passanger!

Boo Hoo

this is a quote from nick hogan in rides magazine....

In my silver Viper, I was driving from Miami to Tampa. I got pulled over going 107 [mph] and the guy let me off. He’s like, “Hey, I know who you are, just keep going, ya know.” Dude, I got back on the road and two minutes later I get pulled over going 113 [mph]. Another highway patrol from the same county said, “I just heard on the radio that my buddy pulled you over and let you go. I’ma let you go this time. It’s your second warning. You get pulled over again, you’re probably going to go to jail.” Three minutes later, [I was] doing 123 [mph] in a 50 [mph zone]. The guy is like, “Hey, I just heard you got pulled over twice in the last 10 minutes. I got to write you a ticket.”

------Nick Hogan