Nick Hogan -- My Supra Is "A P***y Magnet"

8/30/2007 12:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Nick Hogan boasted to a magazine not long ago about how girls' panties "start dropping off" at the mere sight of his yellow Supra -- that is, of course, until it ended up in a hideous heap of metal after he totaled it last weekend, leaving his friend John Graziano in very serious condition.

What's more, in an interview in the upcoming Rides magazine, Hogan brags that he got let off not once, but twice by cops, after going over 100 mph in one of his other cars, a silver Viper, because he's a Hogan, and that he didn't get a ticket on the same trip until he was stopped doing 123 mph in a 50 mph zone. Cops said yesterday that a silver Viper was the other car involved in the accident.

Elsewhere, Hogan boasts about "dusting" a Ferrari, "stomping out" a Lamborghini, and even racing his parents and sister in their rides. He also posed for a snap -- with his beloved Supra, which he called "the god of the import tuners."

Reality is....

This is not funny.....

This is EXACtLY what is going wrong in America today. These KIDS ALL think like this nowadays, they are all a bunch of punks with no morals and no belief systems. We have GOT to take some old fashioned parenting and switch this stuff around, it's not right anymore.

To the Hogan Parents, please teach your kids the difference between right and wrong, please set an example of how to be good parents. He should not even OWN vipers or Supra's at his age, make him EARN them with his own money. It's TOTALLY irresponsible of you as parents to teenagers to let him/them act like this.

You will probably all get mad at me here....and I am NOT saying that his passenger deserved to be seriously injured. I am well aware that he is a soldier and served in Iraq. HOWEVER, it's guilt by association and even soldiers can be idiot kids too. BOTH of these boys were in the wrong, he didn't have to be in that car and he could have been trying to talk some sense into Nick. This accident is both of their faults.

Would you ride in a car with someone that has a track history like Nicks in driving? Wouldn't you realize it's too dangerous? Wouldn't you try to talk them into slowing down and stop acting like a crazy lunatic, or remind them that they could kill someone?

Just because he's a soldier that doesn't mean he's any smarter than Nick is so being a soldier shouldn't even figure into this equation. These are 2 young punks with no respect for human life while driving. Sorry.

what a shame

So what would have happend if this wanna be bad ass goofball lost control of his car and not only hurt his friend but killed someone else in midst of all of this speeding?

Did you ever think of that Hogans? You as well as your son could have been responible for someone eles death if thing had gotten even more out of hand then they did.

We as Americans really need to do something about this, because it is just not right watching all of these spoil brats get away with literally murder. THE LAW IS THE SAME FOR EVERYONE! Because your in a different tax bracket and your famous for doing NOTHING doesn't make the law different for you!

JennInDC

Too immature, too much money and parents who seemingly advocate this behavior by egging it on? Gee, what do you think this kid would grow up to act like? Not a surprise at all. Another celebrity fatality (in the figurative sense). He should hook up with the Three Bimboteers...Paris, Lindsay and Brit!

Jo Jo

Just imagine......you survive Iraq....come home safe.....then this little punk puts you in the hospital.

A double cell for him and Vick would be ok with me.

docgyrl

I live in Florida and the law here is that if you are going 30mph over the speed limit or going over 100mph you can be taken to jail...and yet they continually let him off...sad

kurt

Shame on you all for bashing him. He is a 18 year old who made a horrible mistake. Have you never made a mistake or did you make one and never get caught? And boys lets be honest when you were 18 did you never run your mouth and say something pig headed. He is an immature teen and yes he is still a teen. I refuse to kick someone while they are down and the focus should not be on what Nick Hogan said in a car magazine it should be on his friend that is sitting in the hospital in critical condition. GROW UP PEOPLE!!!

Boo Hoo

I agree that it is a real coincidence that Hulk got to the scene of the accident that quick. Traffic had to have been a nightmare and Hulk had his fanny pack around his waist. If he was at home, I do not think he would of took the time to strap on his fanny pack. Something smells bad, real bad. I wonder where he parked his car when he ran up to the accident scene. Dad and son (both with the IQ of a 10 year old) were probably goofing off. I wonder what Nick told his friend's parents what happened when he went to hang out with them in the hospital? I am sure they asked him. Did he lie? Maybe the accident caused a memory lapse.

Smurfette

Excuse me...I guess I am not in the swim of things...do women actually fall over guys because they drive a nice ride? A friend of mine has a really nice car...I'm not falling all over him (would like to though, for other reasons).

A guy might have a nice ride, but what if he is a pure a$$hole? Whta good is that?

Dodie

P***Y magnet, PLease. Your the P***Y Nicky Boy. Because, your nobody without your Father. Your Father, giving you everything you want is going to get you killed. Here's hoping we here about your funeral arraignments in the near future or about the time you spend in Jail. You big ugly looking JERK! So suck on that!

ccgatorgrl

This story just shows you that money talks --- this little PUNK is bragging on how he can get away with going over 100 mph and the cops let him GO!! If it had been some poor Joe - they would have locked them up. I hope someone looks into this and I hope the cops that let him off see what suckers they are. His Dad was on the scene quick which is a little wiered - It looked like he was letting the cops know to go easy on his poor son. On YOU-TUBE it shows how the HULK speeds and races on the public streets too so it could have been him in the Viper - but just like the tickets -- we (the public) will never know. Fla. police have some responsiabilty in this wreck too - if they'd done their job with the speeding tickets this kids lisences would have been suspended and maybe this poor dude could have been saved from fighting for his life right now.

Reality is....

I never got this "P****Y magnet* stuff. I am a young halfway attractive female and mens with nice cars NEVER interested me. Do girls really falls for that? If they do, it's a really SAD SAD world that we live in when a person is judged more on their vehicles and money than on their morals, beliefs and personality.

It's sickening, and for him to BRAG about it? His parents should have sat him down long ago and got it through his thick brain that a girl that will drop her pants because of a car is no girl indeed.

ALSO, I feel bad for his friend for getting hurt, but let's be totally honest here. You can tell a mans character by those he associates himself with. This other boy was unfortunate to be hurt, but it was his own choice to be friends with, get in a car with, and let Nick drag race with him as a passenger. This other boy, although hurt....is NOT totally innocent in all of this.

DP

I NEVER sped like that, ever (too fast, yes - that fast, no). I am even more careful now that I'm in my 40's with driving - because there are so many nuts out there. But getting stopped multiple times for driving too fast? He shouldn't have a car. He could kill someone - if he hasn't already. Having a couple of tickets under my belt (not for that fast, but 45 in a 35, etc.) was enough to get me to slow down. Tickets and jail time would do him some good right now, and having the cars taken away.

What a spoiled family.

mymy

This is what happens when parents act so narcissistic with the children. Hulk had to live through his kids as his glory days were over. He had to prove through his children that he was special. I have never seen such a father lacking boundries with his children. And everyone thought it was so cute. He tried to control Brooke's life. And he had to do the fast care thing with Nick as the kid lacks any brains or talent. So when he drove the race car and sucked at it, his father had to pretend to himself he would get better. Hulk used Nick to feel alive and young. Nick showed he was way to immature for a fast care yet Hulks ego didn't care. Now because of that a kid has brain damage. And that is almost as bad as dying if not worse. Better get your checkbook ready Hulk. And I believe a good divorce lawyer.

DoubleD

2 Fast, 2 Stupid! Enjoy your jail time.

Janice

This kid is in a world of trouble. He bought it on himself. I feel bad for him. Just by the comments he made in that article , he is going to fry if his friend John dies. His parents should take the keys and tell him to call a taxi for now on. He really can't be trusted.
They also should be getting down on their hands and knees and praying John pulls through.