Real Life Mean Girls!

8/30/2007 5:28 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The talented editors at TMZ came across this gem from last night's Les Deux coverage -- and could only say one thing about the girl in the video: What a betch!

A photog captured a random club goer cussing out a poor guy who almost backed into her clique. Instead of letting it go with a simple "watch out," she instead hit him where it hurt -- by dissing his car!

The driver's reaction is just priceless.

Lord Snooty

This was hilarious. This guy was crying all the way home haha ! It was funny because it was true : who buys his 911 in the colour white except when you live in Dubaï ?

THE CRIDDLER

I think shes cool and hot...she was probably wasted, everyone is hollyfield when they are wasted, even girls...get over it...maybe that guy shouldnt drive a white porsche.

cindy

I feel bad for that guy. He seriously was offended. That crazy look he had though, he might get his revenge. Did anyone follow up to see if she was reported missing today?

Lois

This girl seriously needs to grow up. There's no need to personally attack someone to try to make yourself look cool or to try to feel better about yourself. All she manages to accomplish is looking like a complete spoiled little b**ch. I do feel bad for that guy. She took it way too far

raechel

he should have kept backing up and did the world a favor.

Derek Williams

That was classic! Those chicks got away with murder.. as only good looking chicks can!

Lets see what happens in about 15 years!

Bash a Pap

What a couple of vapid, useless, sleazy, ugly, vain, money-hungry... (I need a thesaurus at this point) tramps. Too bad he didn't just run them over and be done with it. The world would be a better place.

T

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HIS REACTION IS PRICELESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AWWW, POOR GUY. GET AN SUV AND PIMP IT OUT LIKE EVERYONE ELSE.

Stan

that guys expression is so funny. Then the Camera pans to his car after she said its a girls car

Glee (I'm baaaaack)

Look tracey came her to try and defend herself! we know what her name is now!

Sarah Silverman Looks Like a Beast

I am not a racist. I did not form my opinions about the low class, cheating, opportunistic Persians in Los Angeles, until I had plenty of time to be taken advantage of by their devious ways.

To the woman who has been dating a Persian man for 5 years, my condolences. Maybe one day you will realize the real reason that he is with you.

Just for fun, If you are able to post the name of one Iranian American who has contributed something useful to society, then I will rescind my comments. By useful I mean socially useful, as in for the good of others in society, not for the good of his wallet, at all costs to society.

Thanks!

Me!

The girl in the back sort of looks like a 70's era muppet, but retarded. And, has TMZ tired of celebrities? Should the rest of us worry about random pics appearing on this site of us picking or noses or wearing sweats to the drugstore?

know it all

LOL !!! GIRLS RULE !!!!

Katy

I'd like to know what was going on in that guy's head when she said that. I can't tell if he's thinking "God, what a bitch!", "Is that girl f'n crazy?", or "Ow, my ego.".

Either way... POS car? Really? Looks like he payed a pretty penny for that thing. I'd like to know what she was driving home in.

My Main Martyrdom

Jenna is right...lived in Sunnyvale, CA for 4 yrs and had a friend in
Glendale, CA near LA and then it was a bumper sticker...BMW,condo,
and MBA... In the Bay Area it was always...what is your
job?Tracey--you're wrong!..I looked at it again and when he got out
of car and he said, "what did I do? while he was looking at the rear
bumper area. She was pointing to herself and then began pointing
her two fingers to him" You better be careful (sarcastically)"....she