Real Life Mean Girls!

8/30/2007 5:28 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The talented editors at TMZ came across this gem from last night's Les Deux coverage -- and could only say one thing about the girl in the video: What a betch!

A photog captured a random club goer cussing out a poor guy who almost backed into her clique. Instead of letting it go with a simple "watch out," she instead hit him where it hurt -- by dissing his car!

The driver's reaction is just priceless.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6

Kev

Guy shoulda shouted back "this car costs more than you do"

Surprised By Angel

To Too Many Persians in LA, you are racist. Your comments sound so ridiculous that they barely deserve any response whatsoever. You want to know an Iranian-American who has contributed to society...ME!, dumbass, but you wouldn't know that cause you don't know who the hell I am. You wouldn't know that cause you are too busy fighting your fear and insecurities with hate. Catch up on your research cause you're sounding even more like a fool, if that's even possible. You have a lot to thank Persians for their contributions to society, pick up a single book about their contributions to society, both in modern and ancient times all over the world, and you will be quick to find out. I can't believe I've got caught up in an argument about racism after a "mean girl" clip on TMZ that has nothing to do with it. It just goes to show that insecurity always looks for opportunities and excuses to spout its hate. I've got one more thing to say to you: "Shut it!"

rj

SNOT, whether it is running out of some little kid's nose, or strumpeting in front of Les Deux is still SNOT! She needs to be wiped!

PIP

She kicks cars all over town too! I bet TMZ would love to get their hands on that video that video! BIG ISSUES with a BIG BUTT!

FarceMaster

I think the only way a Porsche 911 could be considered a "girls" car if the colours are not exactly macho ... and I never understood having a white [sports] car ......

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6