Baby Shiloh: The Beauty Emerges

8/31/2007 11:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Her big brother Maddox was seen eating hot dogs with dad last week, and big sister Zahara got a carriage ride through Central Park while mom was off doing her UN Goodwill thing in the Middle East. Thursday, it was Shiloh's turn.

The Namibian Gerber baby was seen in the arms of her mother, enjoying the Central Park Zoo, and keeping a watchful eye on the paparazzi. The most exquisite of all celebuspawn looks vaguely familiar.

Ms. Giant1

Angelina, gurlllllllllll you need to eat!!!!!!!!!! you are beautiful, but your body is wearing thin,,, as fine as Brad is he needs some thickness to hold on to,, you had it going on in the begining and now you have noassatol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! give that georgous mad a hand full of azz!! holla back

Pinkyloo

Yeah, sure, she's definitely a cute baby, but so are a lot of other babies. It kind of irks me, that to be the most "exquisite of all celebuspawn", you have to look like the Gerber baby. Blue eyed and blonde ain't all there is,TMZ.

les

Maybe it's because they let Suri walk. I swear - do they ever put those kids down?

T

SHE NEVER SMILES CUZ TMZ IS UP THEIR A$$E$ EVERY DAY. Those kids always have a look of shock or confusion b/c the paps are always trying to get pictures of them. When u were a kid, u'd have been weirded out by ugly, talentless people trying to take your picture, too.

Sillyme

She's a doll! All their children are polite and well mannered.

oh brother

WOW read what Angelina said to US magazine!
HORRIBLE HORRIBLE MOTHER!
BRAD CHOSE THE WORST WOMAN TO HAVE HIS FIRST CHILD WITH!!!!!!
On the different love she feels for her kids:
I think I feel so much more for Madd and Zee because they’re survivors, they came through so much. Shiloh seemed so privileged from the moment she was born. I have less inclination to feel for her…I met my other kids when they were 6 months old, they came with a personality. A newborn really is this…Yes, a blob! But now she’s starting to have a personality…I’m conscious that I have to make sure I don’t ignore her needs, just because I think the others are more vulnerable.”

anon

Sonya, that magazine is a tabloid, it's fictional! Angie has, and always will be very, very skinny. Why would she take a diet pill when she wants to gain weight, especially to shut up people like you.

olll

i agree...i love the way angie dresses her boys...the girls, not so much

Crystal

hard to tell from this pic but i saw those pic in life&style too. poor thing....you can see her bones. she's starting to look like karen carpenter.
ahhh.. i need to go on a diet.

Charlotte

2 or 3 months ago Ang did an interview but I can't remember who it was with. She said she goes to these countries and sees people starving and it makes her feel guilty to eat. She said she didn't want Brad to know because he would be angry. I was shocked the interviewer just let it go and it has never been talked about again.

She is starving herself and admitted it.

AM NOT YOUR BITCH, BITCH.

Is this kid an ALIBINO? I dont know who she looks like, she never smiles, guess the apple doesnt fall too far from the tree.

Concerned

There is nothing wrong with this child. The papparazzi are snapping pictures every second and this is what you get. She is 14 months old Suri is 2 years old. Katie and Tom can lie all they want but eventually Suri will want to be her real age especially when she gets her drivers license. Shiloh is a beautiful child. Everyone should leave them alone.

Toria

What a beautfiul baby! She looks just like Brad. Maybe the reason she always has the same expression is she's always looking at the same thing: the paparazzi. Maybe she's confused by the constant site of people with cameras taking her picture everywhere she goes. I don't know why people waste so much time and energy hating Angie and/or Brad. Whatever happens in their life is their business and nobody else's. They are beautiful, talented and wealthy. Why should they give a care what others think about them?

Sonya

i think the pics in life&style speak for themselves. she's completely emaciated.

Jen Jen

You people are morons. TMZ, the king of all people bashers, even thinks this baby is beautiful! And she is! How could you put down an innocent child?