Baby Shiloh: The Beauty Emerges

8/31/2007 11:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Her big brother Maddox was seen eating hot dogs with dad last week, and big sister Zahara got a carriage ride through Central Park while mom was off doing her UN Goodwill thing in the Middle East. Thursday, it was Shiloh's turn.

The Namibian Gerber baby was seen in the arms of her mother, enjoying the Central Park Zoo, and keeping a watchful eye on the paparazzi. The most exquisite of all celebuspawn looks vaguely familiar.

Kate

Is it absolutely necessary for celebrity blogs to post pictures of innocent babies? Seriously, all you posters saying negative things...remember this is a freakin' BABY!! I think its tacky to post pictures of babies. They didn't ask to be famous, they didn't seek the fame.

teeks

I read an article that baby Shiloh has had many kidnapping threats made against her, and that is why you don't see her out in public as much as the other kids. I think they try to keep her well protected.

Having said that she is very striking. That white blonde hair and that gorgeous peaches-and-cream skin!

dawn

Hey Brad's no Beefcake either, in last two years his frame has become extremely thin also. I find both of them of average looking I never was into pitt.

lissabell

You people are horrible, get a freakin life. Is this child albino????? What would have them do, take her in the sun without sunscreen or how about put tanning lotion on her. Do you see the color of her hair???? She is a blonde haired child and fair skinned. Look at Scarlett Johnanason. Calling her ugly becuase of her facial expressions???? What did you say about your children when they didn't smile???? I'm sure this baby is very happy but why would anyone want to photograph that?? We never see the baby smile becuase those are not the pics that are posted. And why would anyone in there right mind dress this little girl up in a frilly dress to go to the zoo??? It just goes to show how much low self esteem you people have since you choose to make fun of an innocent child. Trash the adults if you need to make yourself feel better but leave the kids alone.

Only swim in the Ocean

If this is true, this chick is a freak.

WOW read what Angelina said to US magazine!
HORRIBLE HORRIBLE MOTHER!
BRAD CHOSE THE WORST WOMAN TO HAVE HIS FIRST CHILD WITH!!!!!!
On the different love she feels for her kids:
I think I feel so much more for Madd and Zee because they’re survivors, they came through so much. Shiloh seemed so privileged from the moment she was born. I have less inclination to feel for her…I met my other kids when they were 6 months old, they came with a personality. A newborn really is this…Yes, a blob! But now she’s starting to have a personality…I’m conscious that I have to make sure I don’t ignore her needs, just because I think the others are more vulnerable.”

Cearralyn

olll

relax bunnyloo

zahara is just as adorable

procter3

What a gorgeous baby! Maybe she's not smiling because she's got the press around her constantly. Much better looking baby that Suri (yuck) Cruise.

Seriously

Angelina is not normal or well-balanced. She never has been, and never will be. This mother-earth thing is just a phase, and she will be onto something else before long.

Cindy

Oh Lord, she does NOT look like shes kept in a closet. Would you rather babies are tanned or burned in the sun? A baby requires sunscreen. Not a tan.

olll

34. What is the matter with some of you people!? There is NOTHING wrong with Shiloh! She does NOT look pasty. She IS cuter than Suri. As for Angelina being a looney toon, the poster who wrote that obviously has jealousy problems. Shiloh does not look like she is kept in a closet. What a weird thing for you to even say. She is very fair-haired and fair-skinned. As for the poster who wrote that Angelina is addicted to diet pills, who made you the know all of Angelina's life!? She is thin because she recently lost the mother she adored. Do you always believe what you read in a magazine? I really am starting to believe that many of the negative posts on these blogs are written by very tiny pea-size brains. Shame on those of you who are so awful about Angelina.

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

GET A LIFE HONEY

Cita

This baby is beautiful. A beautiful little angel. All you people making derogatory remarks about her are just ignorant and stupid.

jacque assi

People, no baby is ugly and are all gifts from God. She's a baby for goodness sake. Shut your mouths. I'd love ot see what your kid looks like.

lawoman

Beautiful little doll. Brad's face, her lips. I think she's precious.

Cearralyn

Now for the poster who wrote that Angelina said Shiloh was a blob...that was written MONTHS ago, when Shiloh was very new. A REPORTER said that and Angelina agreed with him. You conveniently left that out. And so what, a newborn baby IS A blob...they can't do much of anything. She wasn't saying it to be nasty. Now that Shiloh is a year old, I doubt very much Angelina's response to how she feels about her children would be the same now. Some of you posters are so petty. Unbelievable!