Full Frontal Fashion -- Ouch!

8/31/2007 2:04 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The heat isn't the only reason why celebs should wear as little as possible during the summer -- if they're going to put on outfits like these -- they'd be better off naked!

Clearly, with vacation mode in full gear, Hollywood's biggest stars have been giving stylists a little too much time off!

johanna

Beth Ditto is a goddess! She has more talent than everyone who works at this website has failed career ambitions.

You were going to be such a respected news editor...

Jake

It is easy to see that TMZ is the fashion guru, NOT! Who made you king? If I were a starlet, the way those creepy paparazzi are creeping around, I would were gunny sacks when out of locked doors.

Natasha

hmmm, im scared, oh momy who are those people in those scary pictures? dont look son, turn ur face to the other side, they will disapear kinda of joke, . ha ha ha ha,

disney-girl

Soo the mary kate pciture, the top hat is from after a photographer dropped the camera on her head. She was covering up the bruising as she left. ... hmm wonder if it was tmz's camera man...

v

I think Juliet Lewis looked cute.

dean

Its all publicity folks.Nothing more.

Cargo9

Britney Spears may be crazy but she is still super fine. How I would Love to hook up with that for a one crazy night stand. You can believe I wouldnt fall asleep around her crazy ass. I'd do the deed and get to sneaking out before her prozac wore off. She's a Looney toon with a great body. I bet Disney is real proud of her and lohan. Seems Hillary Duff is the only sane one left.

nedra

WHY BE A FREAK. WHAT IS WRONG WITH NORMAL?

kc

Goldie Hawn would look good in a paper sack. How many other women in their 50's do you know that look that good??!!

slamin sam

i am not sure about brit sprs how would she look nude no makeup on and throw a bucket of water on her // STILL YOUR HART,S DESIRE??? BRACCCKK DON,T LIKE HER NOSE EITHER HAVE TO TURN HER DOWN IF SHE STOP, S BY AND ASK,S BEEN WAITING 20 YR,S FOR DOLLY PARTON TO STOP IN // MAY HAVE FORGOT THE WAY I,LL GIVE HER ONE MORE WK THAT,S IT SLAMIN SAM

Dooo

Kat McPhee is just weird. Thats all you can say about her.

steve

beth ditto is fat... shes not great shes just fat. shes nothing special music wise either. i think shes riding her fat 'gravy train because shes fat! theirs much better singer songwriters

Leona Caruso

to kc: I agree, but Goldie Hawn is in her 60's. She is unique and very youthful. Yes, she would look good in anything.

Cheney

Susan Sarandon has three children. Two sons w/T Robbins and one daughter w/F Amurri--Eva. An entertainment news site that doesn't check the facts? I can't imagine such a thing.

Me

Oh, no- they're real people, God forbid they ever dress to please themselves. Luv you, Diane Keaton!

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments