Lil' Gummi as a Lil' Farley

8/31/2007 2:02 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

\Who knew Jason "Gummi Bear" Davis had talent? Okay, that might be pushing it.

But it turns out Gummi does have a bit of an acting career in his past, albeit a small one. A pre-Gummified Davis had a very small part in the 1997 Chris Farley flick, "Beverly Hills Ninja" as the young Farley. Yup, there is some resemblance there.

Gummi is in the movie for a only few seconds -- just enough time to hit someone over the head with a stick.

tired of cry baby

i'm ninth!!!!

Merry Christmas

I guess this does make him a celebrity. He had a 2 bit part in a film. Where is his Oscar?

Dawn Day

'Lil Farley'??? Ain't nothing lil about that dude...well that I can see!

MARSHA DIMES

Let us not forget his other role......

Mmagic

cute!

annoyed

I KNEW this idiot would make the TMZ "news" before the day was over with. What a waste. Oh well, I guess you guys gave Britney "Trailer Trash" Spears a break for a few minutes anyway. About time for another Hayden Panattiere story, isn't it? Inquiring minds want to know. Well, not all of us.

LCpl. Sheppard

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0204771/ - here is a full list of acclaimed actor Jason Davis (I) many hit movies and shows!

Cathy from Alberta

That's cute.....and 'good one' to the person who posted all of his other credits!!! :-)

Sad sad

So??????? I was an extra too. My list is 10 times longer. "uncredited" rotflmao

Sad sad

ahhhhh he is a special needs kid??? omg you guys this mean!

Chilly

You didn't mention that after hitting them with a stick he pounced like a cheetah and devoured the victim.

John

It depresses me that this piece of sh_t can actually get acting jobs while someone like me, whos a larger man ( but not as fat as this one ) who has years of theatre training cant get my foot in the door of the film industry, even though theyve made like 30 movies in my hometown in the past two years cause hurricane katrina pushed them up here...this slob makes me sick...not because of his weight,but because of his lack of talent and anything worth taking up space for...

JAC

OMG! he was that obnoxious vampire kid in that one halloween episode of Rosanne?i remember him! i cant believe i can remeber him from back then, but he made an impact cause i remember laughin...gummi is cool

Maggie

The resemblance is limited to the blonde hair and the fat.

Daphne

It looks like he has lost a little weight.

You guys are being too hard on him, he no doubt had Diabetes since he was a juvenile. His mother is involved in Diabetes charities.

I don't think it's nice to make fun of a person's illness.