Sienna Miller Guided by Seeing Eye Friend

8/31/2007 2:05 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Everyone could use a good pal to lean on -- after a long night of partying! Another round?
Sienna Miller
A wobbly, dazed and confused Sienna Miller (right) needed her human crutch as she exited the launch of her new fashion line, Twenty8Twelve, in London on Thursday. Walk for me!

Without the assistance, it could have been bottom's up for Sien!

Dawn Day

I thought that was Lilo at first....NEXT?!

Merry Christmas

What's up with Stumblina?

AM NOT YOUR BITCH, BITCH.

I guess the new thing is to make headlines or have free publicity is to be intoxicated. That's the new trend.

Ugghhh!

California needs to clean up it's drug problem. Hollyweird needs to clean up it's so called actors.

They fired Tom Nuts Cruise.......they need to start firing some of these "doesn't really work" rehab. And rehab needs to get clean too, instead of being posh places to vacation in.

moretocome

Yikes! I don't think I could walk in those shoes. Stoned or not!

sheez

Oh leave her alone as long as the only person she's hurting is herself who cares.

MarkToronto

I have a problem with Sienna's design label. Her sister is the partner, the fashion school graduate and the creative force behind the fashion label.

But the name of that label is Sienna's birthday. She is taking her sister's project and putting herself front and center.

Sienna, give your talented sister some respect, and back off. You are NOT the designer. You can model her designs, but don't take the credit away from her.

Donna

UUgghhhh...looks like she's going to puke any minute..YUCK!

whatagay

Who is this worn-out person? Jude Law didn't want her and neither do we!!!

whateveryousay

She must be stoned to have gone out with Diddy!!

Jeye

Can You Say "XTC"

SuperStarSteve

It's obviously a case of jet lag turned bad! "Stars" never get drunk. "Stars are blind" according to a famous international song, so maybe she was getting a little seeing eye help?

Never inked up!

Nothing worse then a sloppy woman drunk! Ladies wake up! Do those of you who party down like this realize how awful you look when you let yourself get like THAT!?

I'm all for fun too but, we all know our limits by the time we are 18! If you act like a "Paris" when you have had 5 beers, stop at 3. Common sense girls. Common sense.

Everyone is laughing at you and the men just want to get some off you when your like that.
Lets learn to behave finally. I don't like the path I see all you 20 somethings going down . Grow up girls we have a world to rule!

nofanhere

Well glad to see the "trainwrecks" aren't just in our country.

tmzer

I actually did her. It was like having sex with a stinky fish.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments