"Apprentice" and E! Host Wed

9/1/2007 3:25 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Donald Trump victim, er, first season "Apprentice" winner Bil Rancic and "E! News" host Giuliana DePandi got hitched on the Italian island of Capri today.

The couple, who were engaged last December, held a traditional ceremony in both English and Italian, reported People. DePandi wore a white strapless Monique Lhuillier gown and a custom-designed veil. After the ceremony, the couple's 190 guests enjoyed a special performance by Neapolitan dancers and a gourmet catered reception.

The Donald couldn't make it due to schedule conflicts.

Terry

I like this couple,Together and independent of each other. Congratulations!

itlchick

I can't believe The Donald didn't go. What a jerk.

MsKnowsitYahll

That's funny, my husband thinks she looks like a praying mantis........ Careful Bil, they kill and eat their mates.

Terry

He had to deal with the Donald, She Ryan.
Fate brought them together for much needed support.
Congratulations to both of them. They seem a good match.

Strange feeling it is to be typing out a positive union comment on TMZ!.

observer

I always figured he was gay.

chris

Hey Msknowsityahll, I guess I'm attracted to praying Mantis' ...she's beautiful & he's handsome. I wish you guys the best.

anonymous

OFF LOOKIN BIRD

Toni

wow what a surprise, congrats! and she DOES look like a praying mantis lmao

Switch

she's a cool chic i'd like to hang with

alex

this girl may be a nice person...but hot??? c'mon now
i still wish them the best!

Give Me A Break

I used to work where she would occasionally shop for groceries, and several times I rang up her orders. For the longest time had no idea who she was, I only knew she was one of the rudest, most self-important pieces o' crap I had the distinct displeasure to encounter. I would see many celebrities, musicians, athletes, that are WAY bigger and better than her who are a lot more down to earth and personalble than this douche.
Then one day I was watching E! channel and realized that was her. She acts like she is SO big-time. Not that her job is shabby, don't get me wrong, but her ego is WAAAYYY outta proportion with her "status" in the industry.
Yuck.

lily0503

I wasnt sure if i liked this woman either, however, after reading the post about how rudely she treated the cashier at the local grocery store, Ive decided she is an ego inflated jerk. It really says a lot about a person's character by the way they treat other people. Even someone as "unimportant" (i mean that sarcasticly, ive been a cashier) as a grocery store worker. the little people. I predict divorce within 5 years.

MISS C

Both of these people are positive. Thank you for finally bringing us an update on people's lives that you really can care about. I am so sick of hearing no panties, that's hot, in rehab, out of rehab, I auta go to rehab. Way do go Bill & Guiliani. Good luck on your new life together.

itsalwaysme

Come on, I mean.....NOBODY else is saying this yet??? She's a MAN!! Omgd, at the very least she's a transvestite, no??

anonymous

FUNNY FACE DEPANDI OR SHOULD I SAY "GUILIANA"

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments