Chris Brown: Watch Out for the Big Girls!

9/1/2007 5:05 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

R&B hottie Chris Brown got up close and personal with a hefty female fan at a NYC concert last night. Ooph, that's gotta hurt!

Brown performed with reggae-er Elephant Man at "On Da Reggae Tip," sponsored by NYC radio station Hot 97.

LADY SCORPIO

FORGET THAT WOMENS' SIZE AND CONCENTRATE ON HER FEET. THEY SURE ARE CRUSTY AND SHE SHOULD'VE GOTTEN A SERIOUS PEDICURE BEFORE, DURING, AND AFTER THAT CONCERT.

CBLVR

Ok so I don't think anyone has the right to be making fun of this girl... she is a big girl, but she has the right to look what ever way she wants, and if shes happy like that, THEN LET HER BE!!!!!!!

Hello Kity

4 real who eva is calln people fat need 2 stop mayb u haten cus u 2 skinny and lukin anaristic but wateva ur problem iz i dont care u or yall need 2 stop haten and no how 2 talk about people nicley bcus like they say wat gos around comes around. AND NO im not SKINNY but neither am i BIG BONED I AM NORMAL SIZED SO DEAL WITH IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lisa

DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shunda

Yeah Chris! Show `em how it`s done. LOL. Baby boy is strong.

Taiken Kage

Yo, you people are terrible. (not all of you) but this is sickening. I'm a male who like his women thick. it's ok to be bigger than others. America is supposed to be diverse, how can it be if ignorant people are telling others that the way they are is wrong. Big, yes. but is she doing anything wrong? no. most of you are just jealous of her. That's right. you're jealous because he'd rather grind on her than you. While you sit at home in front of your moniter, posing to the world as someone you're not, she's happy and loving it. I'm sure of that. she got to experinece something you wish you could. so please, let it die already. she's big, we get it.(in reference to the haters)
Taiken Kage
[LEARN_IT]

BlackButterfly

wow, u are strong, Chris!
Oh...were u scared?! lol ;)

gloria

wow chris breezie must have been in da gym b 4 he performed! he is strong b cuz she make him look mad small n i aint neva seen nuttin like that in my life

luc

i saw the video n they was doin sum things but atleast he shows sum luv to da big girls

Alexis

wooow

gg the bitch

I got to geve it to my boo he strong ass hell that shows he can work his pogo stick

yaya

lol
and what some of yall dont know is that she RAN and JUMPED on him. lol he actually had to catch her. lol check out the vid on youtube
"hot 97 reaggae tip" or somt like that

FLOWERINTHEATTIC84

GO YOU ARE A SOLIDER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LIKE THE FACT YOU ARE COMING OUT OF YOUR SHELL BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Taiken Kage

(to lady juicy)

I see that you are fluent in Gibbering Moronese. Unfortunately, I'm not. Try learning elementary grammar before attempting to inflict your next literary abomination on this topic.

I notice that you never let an idea interrupt the flow of your posts. Is that a conclusion or simply the place where you got tired of thinking? However, I'll consider letting you have the last word if you guarantee it will be your last.

I'm busy trying to imagine you with a personality. Maybe you'd be less boring once I got to know you, but I don't want to take that chance. If I had wanted to talk to somebody with your personality, I would be at the damn pet store talking to the lizards. Maybe you wouldn't come across as such a jellyfish-sucking mental midget if you weren't intellectually outclassed by dead sheep

In future, wake up the dozy peglegged hamster operating that wheel-powered brain of yours before you start typing.

leave this woman alone. how can YOU say what she deserves? if you saw the video, you'd know that HE didn't pick her, ELEPHANT MAN did. Jamaican men like thicker women, so I've heard, and he said "I've taken chris under my wing" and made him do it. just because you don't like that, doesn't mean others don't. I'm a skinny male, who's to say I want flava flav to represent me? I rep myself, and so do these other women. Individuality.
[LEARN_IT]

knowwon

SOMEONE SPILLED THE BEANS!!! CHRIS BROWN IS DATING 20 year old Kandis Lawson from Washington DC. She is a singer and a model but rumor has it she is not sure whether she wants to pursue a music career.. and unknown source gave me this quote:"I've looked at the things Chris is going through and it makes me second guess this business"They have reportedly been dating since the beggining of the summer and check this.. the song "Throwed" which was released on the net a couple of weeks ago is rumored to be about Ms. Lawson. He called himself "going back to his roots" by using the native Washington DC "GO-GO" music to sernade his young mistress in secret.Also "Take you down", and "Kiss Kiss" are rumored to be songs about her as well. Also if you listen closely to the "Wall to Wall" track he actually says her name but tries so muffle it so no one will understand.. YOUR BOY IS TAKEN.Kandis also known as Ms. Hollywood is not famous at all and no one is able to find her for questioning but her's her private myspace page address: (we couldn't find her music page) http://profile.myspace.com/index.cf m?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=1 99213612

Chris claims to not know who Kandis is... but fans have reportedly seen pictures of her with Chris's mom.