Chris Brown: Watch Out for the Big Girls!

9/1/2007 5:05 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

R&B hottie Chris Brown got up close and personal with a hefty female fan at a NYC concert last night. Ooph, that's gotta hurt!

Brown performed with reggae-er Elephant Man at "On Da Reggae Tip," sponsored by NYC radio station Hot 97.

ShoBizBoomer

Princess The Anto-ZeitGeist
I know that made you laugh too! I guess you could say I'm old school but, I have yet to put my back-pack, and book's away for good, or if I ever will for that matter. After being exposed to the biz for so many year's, ther's a lot of the old, and new I'll probably always remember. If I should ever again have a walking/running slip, and fall...I too will continue to holler out "my shoe!
Glad you had a ha, ha moment too! :)

Boomer

are you new?

To Stan___________I hear ya dude.Like watching a hippo doing the bunny hop it just doesn't work.

IJustCantBelieveIt

WoW.OMG I was shocked to see him lift up this girl with one arm and on his thigh.Oh Chris man you not only sexy but you strong!I wonder what else he can do?....

stupidpeople

Chris Brown sings like he has an extra row of teeth in his mouth . "now I got your AHHHTHHEENNSION " .

Uh ..the word is attention ..but you would have known that Chris Brown if you didnt have that singing lisp problem . If Chris Brown didn't sing like he's retarded ..I might listen to more of his songs.

reesy from the D

I love Chris Brown. Dont be Hating, because he did not pick you up.

little momma

First off to the people who are calling her fat........She might be fat but she can lose weight, you are probably dead ugly ...... How are you going to lose that!!!!!!

Take a good look at your self, I am sure your not perfect!

Wendy

HOLY COW.... PUN INTENDED!

flyinskyler

Hey..I think I have a new respect for Chris Brown. Why should the little skeletal girls be the only one that has fun or can dance at a concert. He let a big girl into the action and the excitement too..so I say, good on him!! Thanks Chris for being an equal opportunity performer and letting everyone find enjoyment in your concert.

Hal

Moan-eek will be proud-a your gurl!

tba

Either a harpoon or forklift would do

Only swim in the Ocean

Look at the size of her ham hock compared to his arm. ZOMG!

Kazam

Shes huge like tons of other people, who cares! Whats cool is that he can pick her up, wow imagine what he can do in the bedroom :D Some wild KamaSutra baby :DDDD So happy imagining :)

trisha

Oooohhh! Ok, this looks really nice. hope she had the time of her life. Now, dont hate, becuz if it would have been you, you wouldnt have had anything to say. ugly or "not". My respect for Chris. :D

T-REDD

i'M NOT GOiNG TO COMMENT ON HER SiZE BCUZ THAT'S RUDE & i REALiZE NOT EVERYONE CAN BE SKiNNY. BUT ANYWHO i'M HAPPY FOR HER & i KNOW THAT MADE HER NiGHT/YEAR. i THiNK iT'S SO KOOL THAT HE DOESN'T DiSCRiMiNATE & THAT HE iS SHOWiNG ALL HiS FANS THAT HE WON'T LEAVE THEM OUT DUE TO THEiR PHYSiCAL APPEARANCE.

Christina

That's the cutest/sweetest thing eva. Showin' his love to everyone ftw