Chris Brown: Watch Out for the Big Girls!

9/1/2007 5:05 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

R&B hottie Chris Brown got up close and personal with a hefty female fan at a NYC concert last night. Ooph, that's gotta hurt!

Brown performed with reggae-er Elephant Man at "On Da Reggae Tip," sponsored by NYC radio station Hot 97.

Bona

WOW! All I can say is that beauty comes in all shapes and sizes. What may not be attractive to you, is BEAUTIFUL to someone else. It's not easy to maintain that "perfect, thin model figure" that so many people in this country are so obsessed with. Please leave your nasty, negative comments to yourself! Comments like that can contribute to low self esteem to the people who are trying to maintain their weight (as hard as that might be) and live a healthier lifestyle. Stop and think how you would feel! What matters is being happy with yourself and most importantly, being healthy. Leave her alone!! Apparently she is doing her thing! I wish my skinny ass was in the arms of "R&B hottie" Chris Brown!! ;-). You go girl!

Hate it or Love it

Yo Chris is alot stronger than I thought!!!! but on the real some of you people are horrible. I sure she's knows that she's big and I'm pretty sure that Chris lifting her was because he was getting hype on stage. there's no need to be rude...

Darcie

IDK Y YALL HATEING ON HER BECAUSE SHES OVERWEIGHT IT DONT MEAN NOTHING BUT THAT CHRIS BROWN IS STRONG AND HE LIKES ALL KINDS OF GIRLS SKINNY OR HEFTY AND THATS GUD 4 HIM AND HER U ALL KNO U WISH HE DID THAT 2 U

MJCarollson

I agree that her appearance itself is not the issue- but her health. The word obesity is euphemized away into a politically-correct oblivion of "plus size" ,"big boned" and other such phrases in order to preserve the feelings of the obese. But all the negative ramifications of obesity such as heart failure and diabetes, don't care about whatever euphemism is used to describe their cause. They ravage the body just the same. I'll admit that it isn't the fear of health complications that keep me on a 1200 calorie and 1.5 hour cardio/pilates workout a day regimen; it's seeing all of the obese people all around me in this country. Looking at them yes, disgusts me, but I also feel badly for them. Many of them are so surrounded by people who look like them, they don't even realize they are obese!!!! They think they are only "overweight", and that it's normal. Even the women who claim their husbands/boyfriends love their bodies--- let's be real. The men probably stay with their obese women for other reasons---such as not having the confidence they can do any better or liking the control and security that she will stay with him because she herself doesn't have confidence she can do any better. No, men aren't lusting after the Nicole Richies and Victoria Beckhams. But they sure are tripping over themselves for the Jessica Biels, Gabrielle Unions, Jennifer Lopezs-- in shape, svelte, and toned. A woman that shows she takes care of herself! Any woman who thinks a man of ANY RACE is truly attracted to an obese woman is an idiot or has buried herself deeply into her own delusions because admitting the truth would be too emotionally catastrophic. How in the world would anyone find someone huffing, puffing, and sweating after going up one flight of stairs attractive? And the body odor--ugh!

Anyway, for those who are wondering, I am not some anorexic white teenager. I am an in-shape, toned black woman who takes care of her body--- feeds it, exercises it, and treats it well. Unfortunately many other black women fail to do the same.

One last gem, folks--- meat is MUSCLE (At the grocery store, do you buy the steak with all the fatty sides on it, ot the trim steak with the muscle?). Meat is NOT fat! Women who are in shape have meat, because we strengthen and tone our MUSCLES through exercise.

CHrISBREZZYwIFEY4lYFE

WOW MY BOO IS STRONG BUT HE PROBALY WANTED HER TO GET HER OFF HIM HE LOOK GOOD BUT THA HO3 LOOKS UGLY AND NEED TO STAY AWAY FROM MY MAN OR SHE GOIN TO GET SOME OF M3

T

Don't even know this guy, but good for him and EWWW for her! lol

Bird

Posted at 1:24AM on Sep 2nd 2007 by Ali

Its really nice of you to support him and all, but Chris Brown is not a rapper sweetie, he's a singer. Not all black recording artist's are rappers.

I didn't really need to comment because the #1 poster took the words right out of my mouth, but after reading the other comments I need to post. I am a mini big girl (my cousin calls me a skinny fat girl) and I LOVE myself. Still I wouldn't expect to be picked up by any man who wasn't a professional body builder. My boy Chris gets much respect for this and he has ruined it for my lovers!

Oh My Gosh I BET U R FAT !

or JESSICA BIEL both have perfect bodies.

FAT IS UGLY!

THIN IS ALWAYS IN!

CBWIFEY22

DAMN MAH BOO IS SO STRONG AND I THINK ITS GOOD DHAT HE HAS LOVE FOR DHA BIG GIRLS TOO MOST PL WOULDNT DO NUHIN LIKE DHAT SO IM STILL SUPPORTIN HIM ALL DHA WAY>>>>>> I KNOW SHE WAS HAPPY I WOULD'VE BEEN GETTIN DHAT CLOSE AND PERSONAL WITH CHRIS BROWN WOOOOOWEEEEEEEE

Breanna

WOOOOOOOOOOOWWWW!!!!!! She was all up on him. I'm glad he didn't stumble and fall cause that would have hurt. He's strong and i should have been the one jumpin in his arms.

DottieDame

Most people that feel the need to break others down are broken themselves.

Kourtni

He is one strong boy to be holding one big brick house!

M.

AWE...CHRiS BROWN iS LiKE THE SWEETST PERSON !!! i GiVE HiM PROPS 4 THiS. HOWEVER,i FEEL REALLY BAD FOR THIS GIRL, YALL ARE MEAN!!!

queen kiki the great

That person looks like a grown woman, but in all actuality, may be a teen, since CB is only 18 himself.

Then, again he may have grown folks as fans too, no telling what his demographics are.

Sebastian