Rehab Works for Some Mammals

9/1/2007 4:04 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

It may not cure some Hollywood stars, but rehab worked well for a Chinese celebrity. Once addicted to heroin, Big Brother was in treatment for over a year and will finally be released in the coming weeks.
An elephant and Amy Winehouse
Big Brother is an elephant.

The bull elephant was fed heroin-laced bananas by illegal traders so they could control him. According to China Daily, once the elephant was reclaimed from traders, he had become addicted to heroin, posing a danger to people around him if denied his fix. Remind you of anyone?

After being diagnosed as a heroin addict by park authorities in Hainan, they spent a year weaning him off the dope with methadone, regular bathing and massage.

If it can work for an elephant ...

Ricky Ticky Tock

HAHAHAHA

Talk about feenin for some bananas!

Let me get a banana, n*99a!

getting tired of crap

An elephant in rehab.I wonder if he knows Mark Foley?

The Marian Movement

Elephants don't look like demons...sorry Harvey - she is all yours.

uuuhhooohh!!!

Amy Winehouse is one of the MOST talented Singer/Musicians. I respect her talent and PRAY she finds her way out of the Darkness of Addiction. I did, Amy. You, can.

eM

I saw the beach lounge pictures-PUHLEEEEZE start her rehab. off with the "bath" portion.

Dee

What would lead an elephant to herion, was it's life just that bad that it turned to drugs? Now I've seen everything, LOL

MarkToronto

What a fantastic story about the elephant. I want to more about him!

As for Amy, she'll do what she wants. She's the Patti Smith of this generation. Love her, but man, she's a mess.

Laura Priest

Thats got to be the ugliest mouth I've ever seen!!!
Quit with the pictures please!

Dodie

LUMINEERS, Amy LUMINEERS!

lee

There is help for Amy Winehouse, if she chooses to accept it, and hopefully she'll conquer her demons. She's very talented.

The story about what was done to the elephant is heartbreaking. ANY animal abuse is indefensible, unforgiveable and criminal. Animal abusers will burn in hell.

Awww, Not This Crap Again!

I think she's insane, or maybe because she's always doped up, it's the drugs that make her look the way she does, but DAYUM girl, get ye butt-ugly face over to a dentist, stat!

/I feel the need to go brush mine...again! Yuck!

JoeS

DENTIST , we need HELP with her teeth, oh wait she is British they do not have any ?

2KidMommy

I checked the comments on here wondering how many people had made a comparison on the intelligence of Big Brother vs. that of Amy Winehouse. Surprisingly, no one had.

Regular bathing??? Amy's probably never even heard of it.

Brens

Wow, harsh comparison . . . . but funny. lol

Beauty and Brains

If I hear that song "Rehab" one more time, I think I'll have to turn to heroin myself. Most celebrities are not that pretty, really, but this girl has to be one of the ugliest. Her voice sounds like my 90-year-old chain-smoking grandmother's.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments