Rihanna

Good Girl Gone Bad Fashion

9/1/2007 4:10 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Little Miss Sunshine, Rihanna, continues to tear up the charts with hit after hit from her latest album. This outfit, however, is a miss.

Rihanna and Posh
Rih was at the California Speedway on Wednesday, and gurl was looking a little Posh-ish. One would think that David Beckham's wife's trash-baggy look might have saved a lot of other women from making the same disposable mistake. Where's Shia LaBeouf when you need him?!

Poor RihRih musta missed it.

Ricky Ticky Tock

Rhianna looks like she'd look bomb in some lingere or something. Please quote me on that.

KRISTINA

WERE IN THE WORLD IS THE GARBAGE MAN WHEN YOU NEED HIM? MAYBE SHE WAS TRYING TO KEEP THE FOCUS OFF HER ANKLE.

Ricky Ticky Tock

LOL @ snowblood writing an essay when noone cares.

Victoria Beckham looks like a crackhead.

NadineBee

Props to my fellow Caribbean Queenl!! We do rock the Afro/British gene pool!! She is really so pretty. People, tell me, does she not look a bit like Charlize Theron?? They have that same cute, little girl round chin!!

Damn you all TMZ!! She had a sprained foot at the time. If she had on heels, it would have changed the whole dynamics of the photo.

Tony

Either of those ladies could wear anything and still be beautiful.

JLMckenna

too many painkillers will do that to you I guess

FlBiker

Taking fashion tips from Posh oldspice is a tragic mistake.

Jemima Puddleduck

Don't fuss too much TMZ...at least she has her hoo-hoo and everything else COVERED! Unlike your two darlings, Paris & Britney.

Ricky Ticky Tock

ms.jamaka, is that what it is? It looks like a nice combination.

Sharona

HI SNOWBLOOD -

I loved your post.

WHO CARES what this lady is wearing? She looks OK, fine.

To TMZ - please stop the Britney-bashing. She is obviously a troubled young woman.

Skeeter 17

Rhianna is okay...at least she smiles in most of her photos...but Victoria is one woman who does not know the word SMILE at all! She looks like a scare crow in 99% of her photographs...is she worried her face may stretch too much, thus may harm whatever botox cures were done to her face...or elsewhere in her body, for that matter? She and one of the Olsen twins are birds of the same feathers! Every picture of them has a "scared stiff" wide-eyed look----how ugly!

Kathy

I think she looks like a more tanned, if that's possible, version of Posh Spice.

DingDong DingDong

Don't you people know why these people wear some of the offbeat crap they wear. It's to get PUBLISITY. That's all.

Just look on tmz.com. It works for them. They don't care what we think.

Whippet Good

I think TMZ is reaching. She looks fine. Go pick on Britney- whatever she's wearing today, you can be sure it 1) shows too much and 2) looks awful on her.

she smiled

I think both of those ladies look great in those clothes, especially Victoria.

I was reading other posts here and I thought to myself "she smiled, why do you read ridiculously long posts on celebrity gossip websites? And why is snowblood so freaking boring???" Oh well, I guess there are some things in life we will never understand.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments