Winehouse's Bloody Mess

9/1/2007 12:11 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Rehabbing "Rehab" singer Amy Winehouse was a bloody wreck this week when she violently vomited blood all over her Caribbean hotel room.

Staff at the Jade Mountain resort in St. Lucia were horrified when they were sent to Winehouse's suite to clean up the mess. "There was blood and vomit all over the bathroom, it was just terrible," said one worker, according to Brit tabloid The Mirror.

Hotel management allegedly offered to send out for a doctor, but Winehouse said no, no, no.

Amy and hubby Blake Fielder-Civil have been at the $1,400-a-night Caribbean hideaway since last weekend. This past week, the parents of both Winehouse and Fielder-Civil called for fans to boycott Amy's album in an effort to urge the pair to get help for their alleged drug addictions.

Hollywood

Correction:

1year
9 months
Sobriety

And Amy Winehouse is still a loser.
Clean yourself up.

Dave

What, no pictures?

Hal

She'll be out of her misery soon -- RIP
Learn from this people - drugs kill

Seriously

People SUCK, congratulations.......for what it's worth......

Larry

As a once longtime addict, I know that the more you use, the more you detest yourself, so the more you use. The circle is vicious and hard to break, even when you become skin-and-bone ugly, throw up blood and your hygiene goes south. All of these things are just more reasons to hate yourself and need to escape. Pictures from many months ago, Ms. Winehouse looked healthy, of a decent weight, and sexy. I feel sorry for her, and I suppose, even for the twerp she lives with.

Hal

"me"
Each of us is responsible for our own choices because God gave us "free will." Most people have the good sense to stay away from drugs because of the consequences; others are just plain stupid, but still responsible for their choices.

Larry

#30 I've been clean for 11 1/2 years after 27 years of hard addictions, did it on my own, and I also used to have no empathy for users of anything because my strong willpower finally took over for me and I figured nobody should get sympathy for being weak. You'll get there once it's been long enough that you aren't pissed off at yourself for having been weak. Then, you'll be able to put yourself back in their places and have the understanding it takes to feel sorry for them and hope they turn it around, not despise them.

Lenn K.

We have front row seats to the melt-down of talent and gore. Bloody vomit, wow now that's alot to handle first thing in the morning with coffee. Are they sure they didn't leave out urine to boot. Why make movies anymore real life is sooo much more entertaining!!!

spy

Dear People SUCK,

What was the most alcohol you ever drank in a night? I bet you were an expert!!! But I bet I have you beaten, you wimp!

jimmy.

and why again is she a celebrity? what did she do to gain celebrity status besides drink and do a lot of drugs? she sounds horrible when she sings

LittleDoc

I'm not surprised. I bet, she is flying out of the world saying good bye us anytime. HELP her now or too late! Where is her hubby?? Only 23 years old, how wasted. Is that what she wants to be deserved??

Canadian Queen

#21 I agree with you! Some of you people are lower than dirt!

Spurs

I would have made HER clean it up. You puke it, you clean it.

Brother Harold, S.J.

Who is this creature, and is she known for anything besides vomiting all over hotel rooms?

AJ Via

What is wrong with you all? The girl has a drug problem. She's got a great talent. Wish her well and have a freaking heart. You are no great shakes in everything you've done in life either, and should consider yourself lucky you are where you are, even if it's sitting at home mercilessly and shallowly hitting someone who's down. Is that what your pal Jesus would do?

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments