Crazy Fan Attacks Brad in Italy!

9/3/2007 10:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Brad Pitt, in Italy for the Venice Film Fest, was attacked by a crazed fan who says she just wanted to give the hottie a hug. Brangeloony!

As Brad and Ange made their way down the red carpet to promote his film, "The Assassination of Jesse James By The Coward Robert Ford," the woman, who had been waiting in the throng, burst through security and grabbed him.

An onlooker told a reporter, "Brad didn't look very happy about it all." The woman was escorted away by security.

Crazy love!

SAMCRO

I like scrambled eggs with swiss cheese and mushrooms.

wldi

Pathetic Nanny Brad should be happy that anyone gives him the time of day - BORINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG Brad.

He is so yesterday! But grannystill finds him cute lol

L.S

looks like jen to me you go girl get your man back..get prego then throw him out

L.S

I dought jen would want brad back after doing the nasty with angie ewww after all she did do her brother and every other man & woman in hollywood

Sillyme

Mz Ditzy fan should be arrested. Seriously, you'd have to be a crazy woman to hurl yourself at a stranger surrounded by guards! She could have harmed him ..and it was definately careless security for Mr. Pitt there.

whatagay

She just wanted to feel his little "weenie".

whatagay

To #47 - I have something to say to you - F--K You - this is FREEDOM of Speech - unless you never went to school and was taught that? But, bet you luv to read all the comments!!! Eat my thong/thong - and get happy!

spy

jen wrote:
> I think any woman who's ever been cheated
> on identifies with that, and we all think less
> of Brad.

Why were you cheated on? Not pretty enough? Frigid? Let us know, gossip columnist!

Camuel

Dude, I love how they naturally label anyone who attacks a celebrity as "crazed". "A crazed woman attacked this celebrity!" Maybe they're not crazed and are thinking exactly what the rest of us are: "Hey, you're an idiot because you make a **** load of money, from spending a **** of money on plastic surgery. Cheers for being the sole source of stereotypes" -Punch- Yet somehow this is "crazed" and near an act of terrorism it seems. You know what kind of celebrity needs respect? Owen Wilson, now THERES a guy who's in tune with his emotions!

Kat

I feel old! Most of the 40 something people in this post are already grandparents. I am 43, and I have a 5 year-old and a 7 year-old daughter. My husband is 33. It never hit me. Disability at 45?

m

Am I the only one who sees a strong resemblance to Aniston??

kgb

That wasn't an attack.
The woman went in for a hug and was grabbed away so fast that it jerked his head a little. She shouldn't have broken through the security line
but please...

This is a non event. She was hugging him around the neck.

CHUCK

Whers the security ! i'd fire the head of my detail security! period!

Toria

This woman made herself look truly stupid and definitely didn't impress Brad Pitt. She would have showed more class if she would have walked up to him and asked for a hug. What an idiot!

Toria

Why do people keep insisting Brad cheated on Jen with Angelina when they don't know for sure if it's true. Only Brad, Angelina and Jen know what really happened. And they have chosen to move on. So, why can't everyone else do the same? Get a life people. They have too much money and talent to care what you think about them. Stop hating them for having what you wish you had. Don't hate the player, hate the game.