Crazy Fan Attacks Brad in Italy!

9/3/2007 10:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Brad Pitt, in Italy for the Venice Film Fest, was attacked by a crazed fan who says she just wanted to give the hottie a hug. Brangeloony!

As Brad and Ange made their way down the red carpet to promote his film, "The Assassination of Jesse James By The Coward Robert Ford," the woman, who had been waiting in the throng, burst through security and grabbed him.

An onlooker told a reporter, "Brad didn't look very happy about it all." The woman was escorted away by security.

Crazy love!

Mary

Brad had a right to be upset.... she could just as easily had a gun or a knife and he could be dead.

Tim

If I were in Mr. Pitts shoes, I would have struck that woman in the solar plexus with a knife hand. I guarantee that she would never lunge toward a celebrity ever again. Mr. Pitt would have been justified in doing so. you never know what obsessed people may do. Maybe she wants a kiss or hug, or maybe she wants to plunge a knife into you. Mr. Pitt, if you need a body guard, one that wouldn't allow people to get to you, give me a call.

DB

Scarey!!!
They are supposed to have body guards to protect them at all times.
What is she had bad intentions???

Another John Lennon attack >>>>:(
I shudder to think....it would be so awful.........

PLEASE Be safe Brad , you are a great guy !
Get yourself a new body guards ASAP>

traitor hater

I castigate the act of this crazed intruder! Why, everyone knows it's wrong to attack women. Is chivalry dead?

jen

It's absolutely hysterical that the people criticizing everyone for "coming on a gossip page" and "thinking we all want to hear what YOU think" are the exact people getting the most upset about all of this. Sure, I have opinions - but I'm not crying, screaming, or acting like my very own mother has just been attacked. It seems to me that the only people standing up for this couple are emotionally immature, obsessive fangirls.

Of COURSE I like to read celebrity gossip. That's why the hell I read TMZ.com in the first place. The difference between me and you is that I admit it - I don't try to pretend I am morally opposed to celebrity gossip while simultaneously making comments on a freaking gossip webpage.

You, like your beloved Brad and Angelina, are clearly a deluded spoiled brat who thinks that you can behave in a reprehensible manner and it's completely justified.

And what's with making the attack personal? Why can't someone state an opinion without your resorting to calling that person names like "loser" and "frigid"? What, are you eleven years old? Oh well, since you started it, I guess I'll temporarily become eleven again, too, and assume that the only reason you care so much and are so personally invested in this situation is because you are a very lonely, depressed person with no real friends and no real life. Therefore, you must seek comfort in the imaginary relationships you have with celebrities, casting yourself as their reighteous defender, feeling like this actually makes you closer to them.

That, my friend, is psychosis.

Goerge Bush

SHUT UP #78

Dave

A crazed woman attacked Brad Pitt? It was Jennifer Aniston, right?

Kat

People,First of all it seems allot of people are very judgemental,which spells stupidity anyone with any age behind them and mistakes made should no better then to judge others..This isnt funny,what is wrong with people,control yourselves,he is just a man wwith a really great high paying job..Why wold someone attack him..Leave these people alone

Rachel

ha ha she looked like she could kick his butt...... Well so much for the heman stong guy role's... I'll never see him as being a strong man again...

Tman

I THINK THAT BRAD AND ANGIE SHOULD HIRE A NEW SECURITY FIRM TO WATCH THEIR ASSES! WHERE IS "BO DIETLE (sic) WHEN YOU NEED HIM?

charles

THEY HANDLE THEMSELVES WELL IN PUBLIC. THEY SEEM TO BE DEVOTED PARENTS AND KIND PEOPLE. I LIKE THEM BOTH

Kat153

Whether you like this couple or not, i can't understand why some of you continue to say negative things about Jennifer Anniston. Like it or not, she was married to Brad Pitt when he made the movie with Jolie. He was her husband at the time, and it's obvious Brad was involved with Jolie at some level while still married to Jen. That was then, years ago, and it seems to me Jennifer was the one who was was hurt. Why anyone would dislike her i just don't get. Their marriage may or may not have lasted whether Jolie was in the picture or not, who knows, but her husband stepped out on her, so she doesn't deserve to have anyone talk badly about her. She has put it behind her and moved on, maybe those that hate her ( for whatever reason) should do the same. IMO.

Republicans have ruined the world! Especailly GWB

Jen,

No one even mentioned the word divorce before you did. It sounds to me like you are obsessed over Brad and just don't want to see anything happen to, in all likelyhood, "the man you want to marry"!

Let me close by using some of your own rant against you:

"You are preoccupied with the lives of strangers who have caused you no harm........
You need to get over a divorce that happened years ago, that had nothing to do with you, and move on. "

Not to mention strangers, ie Brad and Ang, that neither know or care that you exist!

Get a life, worry about the state of the world, poverty, violence, aids, fire, flood, famine, and not a about some stupid celebrity!

Republicans have ruined the world! Especailly GWB

OH GAWD, Please shut up #78!!!!

Jim

If that girl has got a boyfriend, it isn't saying much for him, is it? What is HE supposed
to think after a display like that? After bragging to her girlfriends that SHE grabbed Brad
Pitt, she probably wont wash her hands for the next year. You want to admire your favorite
star, fine. But don't act your shoe size.