Gisele's

Baby Blunder

9/3/2007 9:14 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Supermodel Gisele Bundchen may know what do to in front of the camera, but off camera, not so much.

This past week, the Brazilian bombshell's boyfriend, Tom Brady, allegedly phoned Petit Tresor, an upscale children's boutique in L.A., and had them ship several gifts to his estranged ex/baby mama Bridget Moynahan. Brady ditched a pregnant Moynahan to date Bundchen.

Bundchen also called in an order for Moynahan, reports Gatecrasher. The luxe $1,000 gift basket included a teeny tiny onesie with the word "supermodel' written across it -- a small, tacky reminder of her ex's current flame.

Katie Joel: A Whiter Shade of Pale

Bad Boy hip hop mogul Sean "Diddy" Combs moved his annual White Party from swank St. Tropez to "just eh" East Hampton, N.Y., but that didn't mean he was relaxing the rules -- wear all white or you'll be shown the door.

Most of the "Making the Band"-maker 's friends -- including Mariah Carey, Busta Rhymes, Donna Karan and Ashley Olsen -- complied. But former "Top Chef" host Katie Joel, wife of piano man Billy Joel, made a fashion faux pas when she showed up in cream, not white. The horror!

Combs' party police cited Joel for a violation, and requested that she change her outfit in order to attend the fete. Joel opted to go home instead.

Martha's Neighbor's Sing Out -- Again

Martha, Martha, Martha! The battle over Katonah, the town where Martha Stewart lives, rages on. Stewart is planning to trademark the name of the town for an upcoming line of furniture and home products, but Katonah residents aren't thrilled with the idea.

Town resident Marc Black previously penned an anti-Martha song, and now another local band, The Advanced Placement Band, are getting in on the act with a song called "The Katonah," reports Page Six.

What are some of the lyrics? "K-Town doesn't need Martha Stewart Living/or any of the bad press that you've been giving/You preheat our ovens for bagels and lox/I hope they don't burn to a crisp like your stocks." Ooh, burn!

Party Favors...Almost Famous Adrian Carded...

Don't you know who I am?! "Entourage" star Adrian Grenier plays a super famous celeb on TV, but that doesn't mean he gets to be one in real life. Page Six reports that Grenier was in N.Y. and showed up at a Lower East Side dive bar the other night with a small, uh, entourage -- and was carded by a clueless door guy. Grenier cordially handed over his license before partying all night with friends.

Betsy

I saw Tom this afternoon and couldn't help but wonder what a creep he is. No more Tom for me. No more Victoria Secret for me. Both are not worth spending my time nor my money on. Kathy

Rilake

Why do we always blame the woman when a man leaves one woman for another.

Who is really to blame TOM...he made the choice to dump his pregnant ex-girlfriend and now it's Giseles fault no it's TOM. The erogent Football player who can do no wrong. At the time the prenancy was announced he should have done the right thing and helped her through their pregancy. He is the one that made this choice not either of these woman so stop blaming the women. MEN START THINKING WITH YOU BIG HEAD INSTEAD OF THE LITTLE ONE.

What was Gisele supposed to do..tell him the right thing to do is go back to her. Maybe she did and he wanted to be with the Supermodel which is much better than an Atress who I have no Idea who she is or any of her movies and don't find her attractive at all.

Football Player need EYE CANDY...He can't be seen with an average woman.

debra

the baby probably won't get the things sent by gisele or tom for that matter. both seem very immature to me.

Momsa

Hey Imthbest and all of those who are doubting the onesie was purchased
...if you go to the New York Daily News site and then to Ben Widdicombe's gossip there is a PICTURE of Giselle posing with the onsie...by the way the onsie is gray with the supermodel in blue and green, obviously for a boy! Check it out at http://www.nydailynews.com/gossip/bwiddicombe/index.html

Sharona

Those of us who live in Katonah worked very had to achieve our American dream. Don't even bother to complain, we're too busy to listen. Martha is not necessarily a welcome resident, but she is our neighbor, and we shall do our best to welcome her as such.

SN

#50 Subro, WOW at that link! So this onesie story wasn't really made up after all!

grannymom

YOUR RIGHT #52

1...MEN...DON'T TELL A GIRL...I WANT TO END THIS RELATIONSHIP...WHILE YOUR HUMPING AWAY...LIKE SHE FORSED YOU TO GET IT UP....IF YOU WANT TO END IT...LEAVE

2...IF YOU HAVE BEEN HAVING SEX WITH HER...WAIT A MONTH..BEFORE YOU HOOK UP WITH THE NEXT ONE...AND GET PROOF SHE ISN'T PREGNANT......

3 IF SHE ISN'T PREGNANT...YOUR FREE...IF SHE IS...TUFF LUCK...HAVEN'T MET A GUY YET..THAT WAS FORCED TO DO IT.....EVEN IF YOU DON'T WANT HER BACK...WORK THINGS OUT FOR THE BABY....LEAVE A SPACE ..BEFORE YOU..SHOW UP WITH THE OTHER GAL...IT ISN'T FAIR TO EITHER ONE OF THEM

4.. I WOULDN'T WANT TO BE THE ONE...LEFT PREGNANT...

5. I WOULDN'T WANT TO BE THE ONE..WITH A GUY WITH A PREGNANT X

6..I THINK WE SHOULD START PUTTING A BIG PART OF THE BLAME ON THE GUY.....

Rilake

Hey Surbo that looks like and old baby shower picture

I went to the link and it just so happens that Gesele is in a picture holding a supermodel onsie. Yea right probably from another baby shower that she attended. That's what it looks like in the picture. Baskets on the table. She phoned the order in right. TMZ is making this story bigger than it really is. I think these people have resolved their issues and are moving on with their lives.

YOU PHONE AN ORDER IN THEN GO TO THE STORE TAKE A PICTURE AND POST IT ON THE INTERNET.

dorothy

I'm suprised that you would print that he ditched bridget for gisele. They had already broken up when he started dating Gisele. He found out she was pregnant long after they had broken up. If I know that why don't you , it is common knowledge. Why would you promote false inhformation or is it that you just don't like Gisele. They started dating after he found out Bridget was pregnant. That means she entered this relationship knowing that he had a pregnant ex . They were both single, why make up lies.

SN

#55, I have to disagree (but again, none of us know the whole story do we?). Tom and Bridget split up around Dec 8th/10th (as per People mag, the rep contacted them with the official statement on Dec 18th that they had broken off "a couple of weeks earlier"), but the story goes that Gisele and Tom didn't meet by chance in Jan. Gisele had been hounding Tom ever since Robert Kraft and Donald Trump gave them Tom's cell phone number. This was when Tom and Bridget were still an item.

Regarding the preg, she was 2 weeks overdue when she delivered - Aug 22nd. That means the baby must've been conceived around end Nov. So when they broke up, I'd believe that Tom and Bridget, both didn't know about the pregnancy, assuming Dec 8th timeframe was when they broke up. So I don't necessarily blame Tom on the "walking out on a preg woman" bit (although I don't subscribe to the Bridget trapping Tom story either. When he knew it was going to end, he should've either abstained OR worn protection). The only bit that bothers me is Tom supposedly already having hooked up with Gi during this period itself.

As for Gi, she comes across as a very sweet person for a model that is (no diva tantrums like Naomi and such) but I'd never NEVER get involved with a man who just broke off a 3 yr relationship. Why does Gi need him anyway? she has the money, and whilst Brady is handsome and all, she CAN find other good looking men in the modelling world or Hollywood itself.

Tired of Paula's Antics

I haven't read all the comments, but did anybody point out that Bridget Moynihan is an ex-supermodel? She was HUGE in the 80's, right up there with Christie Turlington and Linda Evangelista - and now she's got a pretty big acting career, and she's still gorgeous. So I'm sure she doesn't feel threatened by Giselle . . . isn't it her baby's daddy's that's the tool?

dorothy

TMZ, I have to apologize to you. I was all over your butt about giving incorrect information but I also gave incorrect information. As soon as I clinked on the link I remembered actually what went down with Bridget, Tom and Gisele. Bridget and Tom dated for three years and had a troubled relationship that finally ended in December. When the relationship ended neither of them knew she was pregnant. Then he started dating Gisele and not too long after they started dating Bridget announced that she was pregnant. I felt bad for Gisele because it looked like she and Tom was starting to click as a couple . I thought she was going to drop him since the relationship was so new but maybe she felt this was the ONE. The minute this couple broke up he was a free agent. If they couldn'[t make their bad relationship work in three years a baby sure wasn't going to get them back together. I read that Bridget, Tom, and Gisele get along and that Gisele visited Bridget and baby in the hospital. I was pleased and thought that was very mature of them. The article also mentioned that Gisele brought a gift basket that included onsies but there were no mention of word supermodel being on them. They're all getting along for the sake of the baby and that's what count.

opal

That picture in the daily news is photoshopped. She is clearly standing in a Victoria Secret's store, or some kind of lingerie store.

The onesie is standing at attention with Gisele's hand merely holding a corner?

GIVE ME A BREAK.

roughdaddy

look leave giselle alone,,.just because she has a lot of money it doesnt mean she cant act like a chicken head when it come to a love rival...

Terry

"Bundchen also called in an order for Moynahan"

Why call one in at all? It's tacky and wicked. Hope it's not true.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments