Britney Baby Raisin' -- It's Art!

9/4/2007 2:24 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Britney Spears' parenting troubles have inspired an artist to create a new "installation" -- complete with baby, Cheetos and a Pepsi sippy cup. It's just like lookin' in a mirror, y'all!

Ryan Crotty, who irked Lindsay Lohan earlier this summer with his faux "Wanted" posters, created "Oops, I Left My Kids Again," because he thinks Brit Brit is inspirational. If anything, she's inspired thousands of teenage girls not to marry backup dancers.

Crotty's baby doll even sports a bib that says, "If found please return to Popeye's Chicken." The scary thing is ... it might come to that.

Ding dang!

I love u Travis

TOO funny!

Kiss and Tell

Not funny

Myst

It's not funny... it's stupid.

TROLL SMASHERS

EVEN THOUGH UNLIKE THIS "ARTIST" BRITNEY DOESN'T NEED THE MONEY...

I HOPE SHE SUES YOUR SORRY A**!!!!

fyi - call her what you want but Britney never made a dime trashing others or using another's problems to make herself famous!!

Kel

Not funny...going too far. These kids will grow up one day and see this garbage, and it will be very hurtful. She's not the perfect parent, but these kids should not be mocked.

Geeze

That is just wrong, who says she sucks as a parent? Why doesn't the pap's get out and take pics of the good things she does instead of just trying to find something wrong with anything she is doing...................as for the doll...................Ryan Crotty is trying to find a way to make a dime..............................BRITNEY SUE IS STUPID ASS OFF, WHAT A MORON.

Geeze

SAGRLVBR

THIS IS ABSOLUTLEY DISGUSTING!! YOU GUYS ARE MAKING A CHEAP SHOT AT HER KIDS!!!!! IT'S ONE THING TO MAKE FUN OF HER BUT HER BABIES????? I HOPE SHE SUES YOU GUYS.

Wendy

Stupid, havent you got something better to do. STOP IT sheesh

K-Had

That is the dumbest thing I have ever seen! That is not funny! I don't think Britney is a terrible mom, she is just having some troubles and got in too deep, too fast!
But you call this "art"? I don't think so...

VS

Hey, why pick on Kevin. He is not in any these stories. He is trying to find work.
Frankly, if it's real love then you can marry anybody you damn well pleased. As long as
they love you back. I don't think she wanted a divoice. I think they could have worked it
out. They ARE Parents FOREVER! No one can changed that. So, don't put down the kids father. Britney chosed KEVIN! Let's all remember. He did not hold anything to her head. She has a mind of her own. So what if he's a dancer. That's what she wanted. So, it's on Britney. But, leave the kids alone.

Laura

Ding dang is my new favorite catch phrase!!!
Been saying it all week.

Luv ya, TMZ!!

Merl

I guess I was a bad parent also. I gave my kids soft drinks sometimes and cheetos.
I did fall once with my oldest son, luckily I am the only one that hit the ground, not my baby. Those kids look might healthy to me.

Rosie the chauvinist

People are basically slime, I guess. I mean the media, not Britney Spears and others who become the victims of people who want to use them to make a buck or gain a moment of notoriety for themselves.

It's disgusting to see how grown-up adults will sink to such childish, hateful behavior, like most of the media, because they clearly have no intellectual resources to carry on a career with respect, dignity, and some skill. No, instead they just do what kids the world over do. Meanness.

I'm so glad I'm not a part of whatever profession these people are. Frankly, you media types are disgusting on so many levels. Dirt under the feet of society. And you created your position, so enjoy it.

Rosie the chauvinist

Give the kids to Fed-X? Are there any photos of him actually carrying out parental duties? I understand that he turns their care over to two nannies when they are around. The only photos I've seen of Federline involve him hanging out at clubs with his "entourage." I've seen no photos of him and any of his four children.

Shouldn't a man with four children get a job? A real job besides trying to sponge off of women?

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments